FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How do you add on smiley faces for my responses  (Read 2841 times)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
How do you add on smiley faces for my responses
« on: Oct 24, 2004, 10:14 AM »
Hey everyone. I noticed a lot of the forum members are using really funny smiley faces that they have downloaded from the net. Well I found smiley central and I now want to add some smiley's to my fishing replies. I tried copying and pasting to no avail. It shows what I have pasted but when I preview that is the only thing it shoes. Need step by step directions please. Thanks.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

trapperdirk

Re: How do you add on smiley faces for my responses
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2004, 10:35 AM »
Talk to the smiley addict himself , the one and only Grumpy Moe . I would like to know this too . :-\ I do know how to steal them though . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2004, 10:47 AM »
Hey grumpy. The trapper and I need some help. Come on buddy!!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

fozsey

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2004, 06:08 AM »
I get mine from the net and add them to photobucket and then use the links to post the same as a pic. Geeeez Trap. I would have thought an old coot like you would have figured that out by now...  :w00t:  :rotflol: Sorry, I couldn't resist....

BTW, I don't think you can use the GIF smileys form smiley central. Their smileys are made to be added to email and are copy protected. I haven't spent a lot of time trying to break their protection because there are so many other places to get them from. And yes, Grumpy has the "S" on his chest when it comes to smileys. GO GRUMP  :flag:

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2004, 09:02 AM »
Thanks Foszey and in all reality I figured as much to use my host but hoped it would work another way . And while I'm here and hopefully got your attention clean out your PM box and delete some messages because folks are telling me that your maxed out and can't be gotten ahold of . :-\ I just told them you were slow and not worth talking to only about . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

fozsey

« Reply #5 on: Oct 30, 2004, 05:01 PM »
Attention gotten. :) I never imagined that I would have too many messages so noone coiuld get a HOLT of me. Talk bout me all you want Just don't call me late to a fish fry. Thanks Trap. I knew I could count on you. :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.