FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: FOUL ANCHOR II  (Read 18381 times)

filetandrelease

Re: Introducing FOUL ANCHOR II
« Reply #15 on: Jan 10, 2016, 08:12 AM »

Your right H2L that 9.9 pro kicker is sweet

choo choo

« Reply #16 on: Jan 10, 2016, 09:59 AM »
WOW ! Congrats and lot's of good luck with her Hunt. Serious fishing machine thats great for family fun too...absolute perfect boat for you and your family!
I'm fishing my way through life .

reeleyz

« Reply #17 on: Jan 10, 2016, 11:39 AM »
Great boat Scott. I can't wait to take a ride in it!

I am glad the weather cooperated for you.

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #18 on: Jan 10, 2016, 04:50 PM »
Scott is that a 24 volt system

Yes 24 volt, it has a 3 bank pro charger built in, Minn Kota Terrova 80lb with Ipilot, Hummingbird 859 HD DI GPS with the dual swivel RAM mount, The travel cover with a custom front and back sew on with padding over the trolling motor mount and covers the entire back...2 full tool sets, life jackets, Bimini Top, Ski pole, aft jump seats, lund aft boarding ladder, stereo with 4 speakers, the removable padding in the front with the seat back in the front, Captains chair upgrade and an additional captains chair pedestal, an additional pro ride seat pedestal, two aluminum pro trak mounts with nice aluminum swivel rod holders, 2 removable lund cup holders,  4 or the lund pro trak clips for the bumpers with 6 large black bumpers, really nice 12 volt spotlight, wax, anchor, motor cover, 3 new batteries, a brand new in box obrien dual person tube with the back rest, hydraulic steering, aluminum extendable dock hook, all the safety equipment (flares, horn, fire extinguisher, throw cushion...)...this family kept it in a 72 degree heated garage, they didn't have time to use it...he had every receipt for everything he bought for it...I want to add the pro kicker next year and I will add two down riggers this year.  I want to get two planer board reels and some more rod holders...there wasn't anything he had with the boat that I wouldn't have bought myself...I couldn't be happier...kids were dying to see it so I took the cover off and took a few more pictures today...I had to get it into storage before the weather turns again...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Huntny30

« Reply #19 on: Jan 10, 2016, 05:12 PM »

\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Huntny30

« Reply #20 on: Jan 10, 2016, 05:18 PM »
Great boat Scott. I can't wait to take a ride in it!

I am glad the weather cooperated for you.

I look forward to it...now your turn!

Huntny30

« Reply #21 on: Jan 10, 2016, 05:23 PM »
WOW ! Congrats and lot's of good luck with her Hunt. Serious fishing machine thats great for family fun too...absolute perfect boat for you and your family!

Thanks, thats why I upgraded...my last boat was perfect for fishing but got a little tight with a family of 4 out swimming and riding around...I have a campsite and boat dock on the big lake now so I plan on doing a little more fishing out there...

filetandrelease

« Reply #22 on: Jan 10, 2016, 05:49 PM »

Nice pics , I like the captains chairs they look pretty comfy , it'll make a nice all around boat

Jrock

« Reply #23 on: Jan 10, 2016, 06:32 PM »
Nice ride!!! Went bigger myself. See you on the big lake in the spring

Huntny30

« Reply #24 on: Jan 10, 2016, 06:43 PM »
Nice ride!!! Went bigger myself. See you on the big lake in the spring

UT OH...you went bigger?  28'??  What did you get?

Jrock

« Reply #25 on: Jan 10, 2016, 06:57 PM »
270 sport craft coastal fisherman 10 foot beam its a little older but in great condition and fish's really well. Taking my captains training starting end of February and will be looking to do some charters this up coming season. Figured I should get my retirement job going. I will probly be moving boat to Oswego this year as well. Built a new house in scriba and hope to be in by the end of this month. Browns should be on fire this spring!!

KingPerch

« Reply #26 on: Jan 10, 2016, 06:59 PM »
Nice rig Scott! Congrats bud!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Huntny30

« Reply #27 on: Jan 10, 2016, 07:04 PM »
Thanks KP! 

JRock Awesome congrats...when I worked for Perky on his charter boat he had a 27 Sportcraft with a fly bridge...beautiful fishing boat...Oswego is much better for the gas bill these days, the Kings move in there earlier and earlier every year too...

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #28 on: Jan 11, 2016, 06:44 AM »
I can tell from the "smiles" that the girls LOVE it. The four speakers will help you locate YOUR boat as they get older....lol....h2l

Huntny30

« Reply #29 on: Jan 11, 2016, 07:09 AM »
LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.