FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing in Japan  (Read 52473 times)

taxid

Re: Fishing in Japan
« Reply #60 on: Jul 18, 2017, 10:43 AM »
Cool pictures. The scenery you fish in is outstanding!

X2! I love lakes with no houses ringing them!

Got a nasty letter from guy with a cottage on a lake when I made that comment in an outdoor column I used to do.

My favorite little lake in Mass with no development except for a small swimming beach. Sure glad it's federal nature preserve land now.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

niru_04

« Reply #61 on: Jul 18, 2017, 04:13 PM »
Thank you >all :D :D

I like scotty rod holder that made in North America, because it is very solid.
Kokanee lives only in two lakes in the wild but now it is transplanted to 9 lakes.
I love this lake, it is the about 100m depth caldera lake. The view is wonderful and there is also a campground. taxid-san's picture is also beautiful!
I'm a Japanese fisherman.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #62 on: Jul 18, 2017, 06:19 PM »
Some very nice fish and the pictures are great. Fishing is very good for the soul. Thanks for sharing...h2l

niru_04

« Reply #63 on: Jul 18, 2017, 08:48 PM »
>hunts2long-san

It's good! :D :D  I think there is no border in the people who love fishing!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #64 on: Jul 23, 2017, 10:24 AM »
ニル、素晴らしい写真、私はあなたがここにいる人たちが私のようにそれらを愛するだろうと言った。私の質問は、私が使用しているものが良いものではないので、あなたは何を使っていますか?
Niru, subarashī shashin, watashi wa anata ga koko ni iru hito-tachi ga watashi no yō ni sorera o aisurudarou to itta. Watashi no shitsumon wa, watashi ga shiyō shite iru mono ga yoi monode wanainode, anata wa nani o tsukatteimasu ka?

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #65 on: Jul 23, 2017, 10:51 AM »
ニル、素晴らしい写真、私はあなたがここにいる人たちが私のようにそれらを愛するだろうと言った。私の質問は、私が使用しているものが良いものではないので、あなたは何を使っていますか?
Niru, subarashī shashin, watashi wa anata ga koko ni iru hito-tachi ga watashi no yō ni sorera o aisurudarou to itta. Watashi no shitsumon wa, watashi ga shiyō shite iru mono ga yoi monode wanainode, anata wa nani o tsukatteimasu ka?

Show off  ::)

zwiggles

« Reply #66 on: Jul 23, 2017, 11:17 AM »
Thank you >all :D :D

I like scotty rod holder that made in North America, because it is very solid.
Kokanee lives only in two lakes in the wild but now it is transplanted to 9 lakes.
I love this lake, it is the about 100m depth caldera lake. The view is wonderful and there is also a campground. taxid-san's picture is also beautiful!

That is very neat that the salmon live naturally in some of your lakes. Sounds very similar to the landlocked Atlantic Salmon we have in New England.

Do you know if they were stuck in the lakes or if they chose to become lake dwellers?

filetandrelease

« Reply #67 on: Jul 23, 2017, 04:08 PM »

Great pics and fish thank you for sharing

taxid

« Reply #68 on: Jul 23, 2017, 09:34 PM »
Show off  ::)

But he better be careful if he's using an online translator.  ;D They are prone to error. And you can end up saying somre really weird stuff. My wife that teaches a foreign language rolls here eyes at them. Apparently they still need improvement especially the if the translation is longer. OTOH the wife says they have become better.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

niru_04

« Reply #69 on: Jul 24, 2017, 03:44 PM »
Thank you >all

Kokanee is landlocked salmon. I think they had been left behind by the lake at the past and became lake dwellers.
They like cold water temperature, so they only stay in Hokkaido in the wild.
It seems that there is Atlantic salmon in North-eastern United States that is the same landlocked type as kokanee.

My picture in here is in my website of smelt fishing. It is no problem. Dacker-san, maybe picture upload system that you use might be down.

Picture is the Kokanee fishing from the shore in same lake. We use chum basket and simulated bait.

taxid

« Reply #70 on: Jul 25, 2017, 07:22 PM »
Fishing on the bottom Niru 04- san?

niru_04

« Reply #71 on: Jul 25, 2017, 07:45 PM »
taxid-san
When we fish kokanee at the shore, we fish it at about 10m depth from the water surface using float.
 It is about 5m above the bottom.

taxid

« Reply #72 on: Jul 26, 2017, 09:51 PM »
Very interesting. Makes sense as kokanee are probably zooplankton feeders.

niru_04

« Reply #73 on: Jul 31, 2017, 07:50 AM »
I went flounder fishing in pacific ocean. The catch was 3, length 29”,22 ” and 21”. Bait was a living sardine. The dish of the pic is flounder with marinated kelp.
I think that flounder with marinated kelp is the most delicious dish among flounder dishes.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #74 on: Jul 31, 2017, 08:08 AM »
That is some good eating right there...
Congratulations.... :clapping:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.