FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472082 times)

Racer268

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #30 on: Sep 02, 2015, 01:41 PM »
Thanks Bruce.  I had two 19's, two 17's and a 15.  Released a bunch of 17's.  My buddy was about the same.  Usually don't see bigger numbers from Delta.  We just happened to find a tight school that was feeding on baby perch. 

I don't fish there much, in fact today was my first time this year.  Five fish limit sure is nice though!

filetandrelease

« Reply #31 on: Sep 02, 2015, 02:01 PM »

Great job bill and company

coachwarner

« Reply #32 on: Sep 02, 2015, 03:26 PM »
Good job Racer  :thumbup_smilie:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

CNY Fisherman

« Reply #33 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:04 PM »
Nice haul Racer!!!
Retired U. S. Navy Senior Chief

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #34 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:32 PM »
Not Oneida but  I went to Delta with a buddy this morning.  Did some simple rod in hand trolling in shallow until we located the fish.  Then we drifted through them casting.  We went on to boat over 25 eyes on Kietech swim baits.  Not very common to do those numbers on Delta. 

We fished a bass tournament there Saturday..  Only caught 3 bass but came home with a limit of walleyes..   Marked them all over...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #35 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:39 PM »
Wow....out of work after a little hernia repair last week so i decided some leadcore and worm harnesses might get me and a buddy a meal or two. Boy was i wrong! We caught four little perchies and nothing else. We didnt see anyone lift a net or grab a fish? The fog was pretty thick and we were hoping that would work to our advantage but......i still have three more weeks off   ::)

filetandrelease

« Reply #36 on: Sep 02, 2015, 05:15 PM »
SBW everyone has a poor day , you'll get them next time I'm sure

Racer268

« Reply #37 on: Sep 02, 2015, 06:08 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Skunk,  just keep going. Maybe try a stick bait instead of a harness on that lead. 

KingPerch

« Reply #38 on: Sep 02, 2015, 06:50 PM »
Good job racer! 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #39 on: Sep 02, 2015, 07:24 PM »
That was a good day, Bill! :thumbup_smilie:

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #40 on: Sep 02, 2015, 07:53 PM »
Nice job Racer! Sounds like you had a good time there. We went camping at the state park there this summer. It's pretty nice there. Looked like a great place to fish.
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #41 on: Sep 02, 2015, 08:02 PM »
Nice job Racer! Sounds like you had a good time there. We went camping at the state park there this summer. It's pretty nice there. Looked like a great place to fish.
Shore tourneys are coming , let's see if the boat guys can pull off an advantage in these fall tourneys , just makes the shore casters work that much harder  ;) coach are you ready to Carrie that lame duck release ?

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #42 on: Sep 02, 2015, 08:31 PM »
 :o :o :o lots of slush out of Taft...pressure cracks are too wide for wheeler...actually I haven't fished Oneida in a while, been focusing my efforts in a new fishing place...and hunting season is coming quick...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #43 on: Sep 02, 2015, 09:55 PM »
Shore tourneys are coming , let's see if the boat guys can pull off an advantage in these fall tourneys , just makes the shore casters work that much harder  ;) coach are you ready to Carrie that lame duck release ?
That is true. Thinking about throwing the canoe in the back of the truck this fall. Couldn't hurt. I think it will be quicker to launch and take out than trailering a boat. You and coach better get that goose ready!  ;D
Nice job findin em

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #44 on: Sep 02, 2015, 10:09 PM »
You and coach better get that goose ready!  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.