FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Like new only used twice Terrova 55 lb. thrust 54 inch shaft w/ I-pilot GPS  (Read 885 times)

taxid

Can be paired with a fish finder. Includes foot pedal, remote control, GPS I-Pilot sensor, inline fuse, and MKA-1 adapter assembly with lock and key to allow easy addition and removal from your boat. I bought this 3 years ago. Not even any wear on the prop. Has been stored in the house except for the I-Pilot and MKA-1 adapter that are mounted presently on the boat. I can easily remove them.

I would prefer local pick up as this thing is quite heavy, and due to the length, the packing and shipping cost would be excessive.

I just listed it on Ebay and will be listing it on Craig's List.  Asking $1000.00 or best offer. You can buy a new one with upgrades for about $1650.00 IIAR. This might as well be brand new.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Mac Attack

Nice unit.
Probably won't last at that price.
Especially because it's almost impossible to find one in stock these days.

Good luck.

taxid

Thanks Mac.

Already had someone try and scam me in on Craig's list. The ol' I'll send you a certified check from a second party. Uh huh...
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

That they are Mac.  Im still after the 87" shaft 112# thrust for the proline.

Id be after this unit but I have a 112# 36v unit on my stratos.  Its a 2014 so an upgrade with a puck would be ideal...

taxid

That they are Mac.  Im still after the 87" shaft 112# thrust for the proline.

Id be after this unit but I have a 112# 36v unit on my stratos.  Its a 2014 so an upgrade with a puck would be ideal...

I hope you find what you need.

filetandrelease

I have a 55# 54” on my 16’ Lowe  very happy with it , I use it for perch and bait fishing , I get 3 full days out of it
 Without question,  wished my 2009 36v 112#  had the easy lift lol

taxid

SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Mac Attack

lowaccord66

I have a 55# 54” on my 16’ Lowe  very happy with it , I use it for perch and bait fishing , I get 3 full days out of it
 Without question,  wished my 2009 36v 112#  had the easy lift lol

You and me both its a workout!

lowaccord66

taxid

Nice!

Now I should be able to sell my 4 stroke Yamaha. I need the money as I'm putting siding on the log home. Yes the log home! Too old to haul out the 40 foot ladder to stain every few years. And maintenance required is getting really old. This will match my three car garage and apartment below my parents live in.

When sided it will match this:

lowaccord66

Making big moves Cecil.

Mac Attack

What about hiring someone to stain it when it needs to be done?
A shame to cover a log home.
Especially if you were to ever want to sell.

taxid

What about hiring someone to stain it when it needs to be done?
A shame to cover a log home.
Especially if you were to ever want to sell.

Hiring someone would have been several hundred dollars every few years as it's requires a lot of extra work due to how it was built.  A standard log home wouldn't be bad but this thing is 4 stories off the ground at the peak. I also had some logs dry rotting even with stain due to all the checking holding moisture.

I think it will be actually worth more sided, and will also be better insulated with virtually no maintenance needed.  There will be foam board under the siding. The inside is still logs in really good shape. We do have a massive fireplace, geothermal heating and cooling with a cathedral ceiling and loft. We found when we refinanced once, that appraisers loath log homes as they have trouble finding comparables. Banks around here are also leary of making loans for log homes. Believe it or not, they claim they are harder to sell than a conventional home if the mortgage falls through. When we first built it we had to go with an adjustable rate mortgage as no one would loan to us money for a log home with a fixed rate. Fortunately not long after were were able to change to a fixed rate as adjustable mortgages are a rip off.

It's all paid off, and we may sell once the parents pass to downsize, I'm tired of backward Indiana, and there really is no scenery here, and local lakes have become so built up and crowded it's really sad.  Not originally from Indiana either although the wife is.  The wife says she will move anywhere as long as there is wifi. We could both easily move north vs. south as winter does not bother us. If there is something to do outside in winter I'm fine. Not much to do here in Indiana in winter, and it seems like the ice fishing seasons are getting shorter and shorter. I really miss snow skiing in New England too. 

Mac Attack

I went to college in NE Indiana.
Yup!
Winter sux.
But it really sux in Indiana.
lol

Nice house.

It appears you have done your research on things.  And it sounds like you are doing the right thing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.