FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sight Fishin  (Read 5672 times)

jigginstick

Sight Fishin
« on: Mar 10, 2004, 01:29 PM »
What is your favorite lure when sight fishin? I know some of you won't agree with site fishin, but I've not seen any proof that it realy hurts the fishery that bad as long as the fish are released. I know this post will open the old can of night crawlers.
Jig,Jig,Jig

SuperX2

• Giv'em The One Four
Re: Sight Fishin
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2004, 01:32 PM »
A white or pearl Zoom super fluke or any top water type soft twitch bait. You can see it and walk it right passed the fiss and let it sink.  Sometimes a sinko works good too. One thing to remember is use something you can see. Also a GREAT pair of glasses is needed.  If you can't see them you can't fish'em.  ;D

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2004, 01:23 AM »
Well see I use , No wait my favorite sight fishin bait has to be a, No not that one, this lure that looks like, then again, Aha I know. It jas to be a secret and I am not tellin.

jigginstick

« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2004, 07:56 AM »
 I know KID its corn but that dont count!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jig,Jig,Jig

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2004, 02:52 PM »
I like a senk-o when sight fishing.  Usally they take it 9 out of 10 times.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

SuperX2

• Giv'em The One Four
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2004, 05:57 AM »
Have you guys tried the venom worms? They are just like a senko but 2 bucks less and you get a few more to a pack. Also Yum has some stuff out like the senko too. I love senkos they just cost and arm and leg and don't last.

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2004, 12:26 PM »
I like catching about a 3" green sunfish or bluegill then throwing it out to some bass. works almost every time. (use it live, immediately after catching)

Its funny, sometimes the fish will "run away" from the bass, and the bass will chase it :D

SuperX2

• Giv'em The One Four
« Reply #7 on: Mar 12, 2004, 01:01 PM »
I've done that too. It's great watching them get hammered. Try it with Pike too now that's awesome to see. They hit the gill so hard scales go flying everywhere.

Mackdaddy21

« Reply #8 on: Mar 14, 2004, 12:28 AM »
I like a soft jerkbait like a super fluke, shad assassin, fin s fish, or sluggo. I rig it to where it sinks very slow. I cast it past the bass and slowly twitch it toward the bass. They hit almost everytime.

Tyler

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #9 on: Mar 14, 2004, 07:57 PM »
I've done that too. It's great watching them get hammered. Try it with Pike too now that's awesome to see. They hit the gill so hard scales go flying everywhere.

That sounds great, i've never tried that with pike.

fastribs85

« Reply #10 on: Mar 14, 2004, 10:07 PM »
sounds like fun will have to gige it a try but saw a monster bass hammer a 6 inch sunfish about 3 or 4 times and then eat it bui couldnt sewt the hook because it was in the stomach of the sunfish that sucked cause it was a monster bass
naked women and beer we got it all in here

bow-n-arrow-man

« Reply #11 on: Mar 16, 2004, 02:15 PM »
a black lizzard or a spinner we do this in michigian cause the water so clear god i cant wait to get out bein on this site and talking about catching fish just makes me sick cause i want to get out and catch some hogs !!!!sooooo d**n badddddddddd!!!!! >:( >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.