FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: AMES POND  (Read 874 times)

BJ

AMES POND
« on: May 25, 2013, 11:58 AM »
Was going to head out about 5 this morning with my brother in-law and nephew but got the call that it was raining too hard. 45 minutes later got the call that we were going anyways. Because its early in the season the water was high and the weeds weren't bad. In the summer the weeds choke the place. Caught around a dozen bass and 20 pickerel between us. Biggest bass was 3'6 and the rest were all about 2-3 pounds. Caught a pick that was 2 feet long and weighed 3'1, couldn't get my hand around him. Spinner baits were the lures of the day. Misted all day with the occasional wind but better than being stuck in the house!!

BassMaster12

Re: AMES POND
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 05:05 PM »
That's awesome! I went out at 3:30 today for a half hour and caught two bass. They were pretty decent.
_Icecold_ on the shanty

deerhunter

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 05:23 PM »
way to do it beeeeeja.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 05:50 PM »
Great job BJ.. Who says the grass is always greener in the other fellow yard. Not always true. ;D ;D ;D

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 06:28 PM »
BJ, fished there all the time when I was a kid growing up in Tewksbury.  Good work! 
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 07:21 PM »
BJ, fished there all the time when I was a kid growing up in Tewksbury.  Good work! 
[/quot

Your still a kid. ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.