FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Thriller's 2006 Adventures  (Read 1381 times)

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
Thriller's 2006 Adventures
« on: Jun 01, 2006, 10:42 PM »
Well, I've been out a few times since the season started May 13 and caught a few fish, but tonight I'll get back into posting here in the photo section.

The first fish for Suzanne this season was a Master Rocky...he bullied his way past his smaller cousins to hit the jig first.  In Manitoba, a Master Angler rock bass is 10".

She would get another two out of the same spot before joining me. 

Joseph caught his first fish of the season today and his first pike...it was a baby...I was about 50 yards away with the camera...by the time the camera was retrieved, he had been too impatient and it was dropped and wound its way into the water.

The action then picked up for me with the cradle robbing.

First, one about 19"

Then a little while later, this one at about 24".

They are pretty colourful right now.

We chummed a bit more before we left...I hope to get back there a bit more over the next few days as I saw a considerably thicker one there yesterday.

Derek

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
Re: Thriller's 2006 Adventures
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2006, 10:54 PM »
Nice pics Thriller. I'm jealous of you guys in Manitoba with all the variety you have. Looks like fun ;D

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2006, 11:07 PM »
Well, you know you are welcome to come back any time...depending on time of year, different fish might be more of a target, but we truly are blessed with a wide variety of species and fishing opportunities.  There's a spare bed in the loft....

Derek

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2006, 11:16 PM »
very nice, glad to see ya out on the banks reeling in some fish, WTG, keep'em coming.  :thumbup_smilie:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2006, 12:13 AM »
Well, you know you are welcome to come back any time...depending on time of year, different fish might be more of a target, but we truly are blessed with a wide variety of species and fishing opportunities.  There's a spare bed in the loft....

Thanks for the offer. Like to fish with you again too.

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #5 on: Jun 02, 2006, 05:54 PM »
It will be some time before I get to ZZTop status...a couple years back, I had the full beard and with my hair short I was compared to Mad Dog Vachon...with my belly and some growth in the beard, I should soon be a twin to Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart (sp?).   ;D

It's a nice little spot just above a dam of sorts...fishing is usually better below the dam, but carp tend to like slower water, so that's where they were.

Might be going back tonight...if not, I'll try to squeeze some time in tomorrow.
Derek

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.