FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The spawn has started here in MD.  (Read 1290 times)

drobertsinMaryland

The spawn has started here in MD.
« on: Apr 11, 2010, 09:36 AM »
I went to a pond earlier in the week and seen a few bass cruising the shallows.  I knew it would not be long before love was on their minds. I ended up catching 2 bass that day. Here is a pic of one from that day.

So I ended up going back to the same pond yesterday. This time the males had moved in and some were locked on beds. A few bed had both the male and female on them. :o Lucky for me this time I brought a camera man. ;D I ended up catching 3 and my buddy caught 1. Here are pics of three of the four. All caught on artificial baits and immediately released. The first two pics are of me and the last one is my buddy. Check out the trout fisherman in the background.  ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: The spawn has started here in MD.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2010, 10:06 AM »
Nice fish Drobs....   Things sure look green down that way......
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

1fish@atime

Re: The spawn has started here in MD.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Good fish man!! I have only been on one lake during that time of the season here. Was lots of fun seeing them and tossing to them. They weren't all that easy to get to bite either!!
They have trout in MD.??? JK

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.