FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wellsville Trout Derby  (Read 26808 times)

archbishop

Wellsville Trout Derby
« on: Apr 13, 2005, 08:58 AM »
is any one from this site going to the wellsville trout derby? it's going on next weekend in Wellsville NY on the Genesee river i know of about 15 MFF members going already just wondering if there are any more so some of us can meet have a drink and fish heres the link for more info

http://www.trout-derby.com/

archbishop

Re: Wellsville Trout Derby
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:08 AM »
also i hear the chicken bbq is great and only an extra $6 we are going down this weekend saturday to scout out some holes for the derby if anyone is interested

butterworm

« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:19 AM »
if you guys are going this w/e you can pre-register at the k-mart. you can save yourselfs 5 bucks i beleave.

archbishop

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:22 AM »
no pre registration is only $10 before april 1 after its $15 and most in our group are already pre registered i got mine in early march you can also pre register online at the above link download an application and mail it in

wormwigglr

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:23 AM »
you can register online and they charge an extra 2 bucks so it comes to 17 bucks.

wormwigglr

« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:25 AM »
oh and they give you a coupon online for free registartion for next years derby.

butterworm

« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:28 AM »
i have also pre registered. my badge number is 842.  make sure to bring a good sleeping bag and tent. it can get down right cold at night. one yr i think i woke up froze to the ground in my tent. i ended up on the front seat of my truck with it running just to stay warm.

archbishop

« Reply #7 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:36 AM »
im glad you said that i cant find my form and # i hope the wife has it somewhere or ill have to call the chamber

butterworm

« Reply #8 on: Apr 13, 2005, 10:40 AM »
no you won't they just ask for your last name at the registration desk the day of checkin and look under that letter for your name and they will hand you an envelope with you badge in it along with the barb-que ticket if you ordered one. all the yrs i have gone they have yet to ask me for my form with the badge #

d_balm24

• WORK is for people who don't know how to FISH.
« Reply #9 on: Apr 13, 2005, 11:30 AM »
I still have to register sometime.I always put crap off till the last second.Maybe I should register this w/e.

archbishop

« Reply #10 on: Apr 13, 2005, 11:41 AM »
you can register there if you need too ill post anthonys pics in a sec from the genesee this morning

archbishop

« Reply #11 on: Apr 13, 2005, 11:44 AM »
redworm caught these 4 on the genesee this morning the 3 larger are browns and the mini fish is a rainbow and he had his son with him so 3 fish over 12" is legal for those sticklers out there

archbishop

« Reply #12 on: Apr 13, 2005, 12:00 PM »
lol i should have taken a pic of my dead perch i caught after 200 casts while i was bored
his mother in law has a nice bass pond behind her house so im sure he will have some nice pics next wed when he gets back from indianapolis with his 12 pack tanning lotion and deadstick for bass

archbishop

« Reply #13 on: Apr 13, 2005, 01:19 PM »
also for those who dont want the hub bub of the crap that goes on in the park there is a campsite you can stay at just north of the park you can locate the info on the links section of the derby homepage i believe its $10 a night for tents but heard it is alot calmer if you have kids and the mrs.

wormwigglr

« Reply #14 on: Apr 13, 2005, 09:14 PM »
arch, who all is going so far?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.