FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: LEWT cheaters caught  (Read 4678 times)

62 & Done

Re: LEWT cheaters caught
« Reply #15 on: Oct 03, 2022, 11:41 AM »
I've fished a lot of tournaments over the years. I can honestly say that most fishermen are as honest as the day is long. I may have seen a tape measure stretched a little just once. This puts a bad taste in my mouth. As someone who has won a tournament or two, I now somehow feel a bit ashamed. I don't know why, perhaps because I feel the pain of all those honest folks who have been cheated on over the years. How many guys should have gone home with a smile but instead ended up with sour grapes for dinner.   I hope that those two "fishermen" lose a lot more than just their reputation.  There needs to be legal action taken. It would be next to impossible to prove anything regarding past tournaments but the dollar amount involved in that contest alone should qualify as a felony. I would wish them good luck but they're low life scum and deserve every penalty that comes their way.
    Sorry for ranting, just the way I see it

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #16 on: Oct 03, 2022, 12:14 PM »
I've fished a lot of tournaments over the years. I can honestly say that most fishermen are as honest as the day is long. I may have seen a tape measure stretched a little just once. This puts a bad taste in my mouth. As someone who has won a tournament or two, I now somehow feel a bit ashamed. I don't know why, perhaps because I feel the pain of all those honest folks who have been cheated on over the years. How many guys should have gone home with a smile but instead ended up with sour grapes for dinner.   I hope that those two "fishermen" lose a lot more than just their reputation.  There needs to be legal action taken. It would be next to impossible to prove anything regarding past tournaments but the dollar amount involved in that contest alone should qualify as a felony. I would wish them good luck but they're low life scum and deserve every penalty that comes their way.
    Sorry for ranting, just the way I see it

I do not think this is a rant. I still do tournaments for bass, ice fishing and saltwater species. I mean how stup** do you have to be to toss a 12oz and 8oz (1.25lbs) into a 22" fish and think no one was going to notice especially when their fish is 25" and weighs less. They should lose EVERYTRHING that was associated with this tournament. Boat, rods, gear, sponsors, $$. No doubt they lost ALL respect from everyone. I also want to point out that although I completely agree with you on the statement of everyone being honest, there are always those few that will do anything for $$. I dont care if its fishing, billiards or football. Scum is scum and its why I actually do not enjoy playing sports like golf with certain people. Somehow they have magical balls that can swim out of a pond or through boulders. You can BS most people but my 20/10 eyes can see way better than most. If you cheat or try to cheat around me once I want nothing to do with you.
Wicked Wec

got em

« Reply #17 on: Oct 06, 2022, 06:09 AM »
The story was on Tucker Carlson last night  :-\

mcully

« Reply #18 on: Oct 06, 2022, 06:42 AM »

KingPerch

« Reply #19 on: Oct 06, 2022, 07:05 AM »

I’ll take 3 please, hold the lead. I’m on a diet!😁
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #20 on: Oct 06, 2022, 08:00 AM »

A bud sent this to me

fishinator

« Reply #21 on: Oct 06, 2022, 08:05 AM »
They obviously got by with it too many times and got sloppy. Complete turds.

Yotecatcher

« Reply #22 on: Oct 06, 2022, 01:41 PM »

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #23 on: Oct 06, 2022, 05:26 PM »
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

« Reply #24 on: Oct 06, 2022, 05:28 PM »

trapper2000

« Reply #25 on: Oct 06, 2022, 05:29 PM »

that one  is  great too  :rotflol: hey  maybe thats   joes  problem  ...lead  posioning

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #26 on: Oct 13, 2022, 05:19 AM »
They had there boat taken and there facing jail time along with a lot of money in fines to pay.. :clapping: :clapping:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #27 on: Oct 13, 2022, 06:28 AM »
Even Tucker is giving updates on these scum bags....h2l

lowaccord66

« Reply #28 on: Oct 13, 2022, 11:29 AM »
They are facing charges.  3 class 5 felonies and 1 misdemeanor.

filetandrelease

« Reply #29 on: Oct 13, 2022, 01:24 PM »
 These days with bail reform such as it is
 And light sentences for violent crimes I’d be surprised if they see jail , Fetterman if elected wants to release 1/3 of people in prison , but just started back peddling as polls tighten
 Although making them an example would be nice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.