FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wrights landing  (Read 8478 times)

bluegillking

Re: Wrights landing
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2004, 10:01 AM »
lets get back to fishing please and cut the nonsense. you dont have to be on the docks to  get fish you can get them all over the place. ;)

bluegillking

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2004, 10:30 AM »
the coast guard station is loaded with rock bass some perch and some gills. yummy!!! ;)

perchslayer25

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2004, 12:42 PM »
where is the coast gaurd station....off land or boat...let me know king....thaanx
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2004, 09:10 AM »
One quick note and then it can be all about fishing.  Gentlemen, if the police and city hall or whatever is that "corrupt" and you feel as a tax payer your getting the short end of the stick, then do something about it.  Contact a television station, a reporter from the NY post, contact a State Rep, something.  If you opt to do nothing about it, then do just that, and that means no whinning, B***ching, complaining, nothing!  Each and everyone of us has the right and obligation to make a difference, its up to you to do it.

perchslayer25, ........never mind, I'll drop this now to keep it from going overboard.

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

perchslayer25

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2004, 12:25 PM »
thanx frenzy.......and we will drop the police situation...its no longer an issue....i need to do some fishing...so anyone that wants find some fish let me know....cause my freezer is getting low.....

out

Jordan
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

bluegillking

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2004, 01:28 PM »
behind the steam plant. rockies, perch ,pike bass ,gillies and sunnies ;)          bluegillking

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.