FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ontario browns  (Read 4849 times)

squareback

Re: ontario browns
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 09:12 AM »
Well, I drove up to Fair Haven this morning to check it out.  Lot's of mud.  Looked like i was gonna kill'em, but it just never happened. 

I trolled back and forth at the mouth of the creek east of the pier from 5 to 7:30 with no luck.  Tried dark and silver spoons - brown, black, and purple raps - dark husky jerks....pretty much threw the whole box in....not a thing...

LOTSSSSSSS of flow out of that creek, brought out lots of grass, weeds, logs, and branches right at the mouth.

About six boats came through all morning and made one or two passes each with no luck and then moved on...

owell, just thought i'd give you the report...the mud looked great though and it should be good this week.

perchslayer25

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 12:22 PM »
Ive never actually been on a boat trolling for browns.....seems like alot of fun....the most i have ever coughtat one time was 4 of them but off land at fairhaven off the pier......if anyone would feel like sending me a personal message and talking about going on a brown trip i would appreciate it......sounds like tons of fun.....
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

Show me the money

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 05:50 PM »
went out 3 weeks ago 2 browns & 2 smallmouths outside Braddocks in a couple hours. haven't been out after that because weather. just wondering if they are still in close. thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.