FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big Lake perch  (Read 23214 times)

abishop

Re: Big Lake perch
« Reply #105 on: Sep 05, 2023, 03:23 PM »
It is not happening. Found 3 perch in 38 to 41 feet deep. Not going again till that temp. changes. I just needed to get out.

Jig_Head

« Reply #106 on: Sep 05, 2023, 04:47 PM »
It is not happening. Found 3 perch in 38 to 41 feet deep. Not going again till that temp. changes. I just needed to get out.
Hey, at least you got out and tried and got to spend some time on the water. I havent perch fished the lake in 5 seasons now. I only have a kayak so all I do is bass fish all the break walls and piers. Actually that's where I got that nice almost 4 pounder I posted about a month ago with the black blotches on it

abishop

« Reply #107 on: Sep 05, 2023, 05:09 PM »
Sweet, there are some big smallmouths around the break walls.

Jig_Head

« Reply #108 on: Sep 07, 2023, 01:44 AM »
Sweet, there are some big smallmouths around the break walls.
Definitely

abishop

« Reply #109 on: Sep 23, 2023, 02:43 PM »
Has anyone been paying attention to the thermocline? It is finally starting to change. I am going in for a cardioversion this week and am hoping to get back into a normal sinus rhythm.  Weather permitting, planning on getting some perch in the next few weeks. Hope we get a couple weeks when they come around to fill our freezers. I am not much on fishing in Lake Michigan after November. That is even later than I like. May have to put on my big boy pants and bear the weather. The things we do for perch. LOL

abishop

« Reply #110 on: Sep 29, 2023, 09:34 AM »
Anybody, have anything to share?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.