FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Nynona and south Mud lakes  (Read 1627 times)

abishop

Nynona and south Mud lakes
« on: Sep 02, 2023, 04:44 PM »
Just got back from a road trip and notices these two lakes just west of rt. 31. They are a little bit south of Rochester Manitou Lake. Was curious if anyone has ever tried either of these lakes. May be on my bucket list.

Daybreak

Re: Nynona and south Mud lakes
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2023, 06:24 AM »
Nor sure I would put them on your bucket list.  They are nice little lakes and seem to get a lot of pressure.  I use to run up there from Kokomo back in the 90's, usually on a Sunday evening after the Nascar race was over to get in one more short trip before back to work on Monday.  Always caught something, but mostly small gills and bass. Easy launch as I remember.  Maybe someone else can chime in with a more recent report that isn't 25 years old.
LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience!

TimW

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2023, 12:39 PM »
I've fished both of these lakes. It's close to where I deer hunt. Anyway Both are kinda tough fishing lakes. I've had way fewer good days than poor. I do have a friend that lives in the area & visits Nynona at least once a month.
My luck at these lakes could be the time of year I'm able to get there. Normally around this time becase I'm down checking deer stands. But yes both have easy ramps & normally have a "Blue room" at the ramp.

Hope this helps.

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2023, 01:46 PM »
Thanks for the reports. Probably won't get there till next spring.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.