FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Unbelievable day floundering with my buddy Donovan. The captain was an old fart  (Read 3655 times)

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
It was a great day on the water today. Calm as a lake and the fishing was incredible. We got our 16 legal flounders but we had to catch about 40 to do it. My buddy Donovan was constantly being ridiculed by the captain and constantly harassed him for admiring all the fish which he was not normally accustom to on this boat. He even harassed him for helping me put the fish in the live well.
My computer is down so I can only load one picture at a time. To get the full story and evidence I will download about five photos.

My buddy Donovan admiring and counting our fish to make sure we didn't have over our limit and he gets yelled at by the captain.

Donovan being scowled by the captain. :( :(

Donovan contemplating suicide. What a time convincing him not to jump. Ignore him Donovan. He's an old fart. :'( :'(

Captain Art the old fart. :evil: :evil:

Yours truly

Art I couldn't resist .The pictures were perfect for this story.We had another great day on the water old buddy. Thank you and Donovans for memories never to be forgotten.
The jigger

JDiperrio

Awesome job dick and Donavon, looks like you had a good well season captain putting you on fish  :o
John

FROZEN SHINER

nice catch guys good to see you old pruns out there .lol kidding love to taste that fish though. :P

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Wow great picturs Jigger.. Reminds me of when I was a kid growing up on Long Island  sound in Conn. fishing with my dad.. Love them flat fish.. Congratulations to you guys....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
Wow great picturs Jigger.. Reminds me of when I was a kid growing up on Long Island  sound in Conn. fishing with my dad.. Love them flat fish.. Congratulations to you guys....

Wish we had the amount of big fluke and black fish you guys have down there.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
nice catch guys good to see you old pruns out there .lol kidding love to taste that fish though. :P

Maybe Jdip and I can repeat it tomorrow. If so we'll send him down with filets for you.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team

Wish we had the amount of big fluke and black fish you guys have down there.

Unfortunately I haven't fished salt water in 30 something years.. Sure brings back good memories though.. Now I live in the Adirondacks and fish for trout and bass... I still love your pictures... Real nice...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

capedeer/fish

Looks Like it was a GREAT time. Nice job getting the hound out!
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

FROZEN SHINER

Maybe Jdip and I can repeat it tomorrow. If so we'll send him down with filets for you.

sounds good to me thanks . :laugh:

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
It was a good day any time on the water with a good friend is hard to beat.Donavan well what can I say he is a fisher Dog?????,he been that way since he was a puppy.He has taken fish from the Swift River from other Fly Fisherman,he nuts when it comes to fishing.One good thing we saw today was a blitz of some sorts coming back,birds were working some bait which has been a rear sight this year so far a few boats were working the fish,maybe the bait is starting to come in,I going out next week again to do some Bass fishing with another friend on his boat.I hope there starting to come in a little more,it been spotty at best.Dick thanks for everything,we had another fun filled day on the water.If you guys go out today good luck What time are you going I let you take Donavan with you lol.                                                  Art

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
It was a good day any time on the water with a good friend is hard to beat.Donavan well what can I say he is a fisher Dog?????,he been that way since he was a puppy.He has taken fish from the Swift River from other Fly Fisherman,he nuts when it comes to fishing.One good thing we saw today was a blitz of some sorts coming back,birds were working some bait which has been a rear sight this year so far a few boats were working the fish,maybe the bait is starting to come in,I going out next week again to do some Bass fishing with another friend on his boat.I hope there starting to come in a little more,it been spotty at best.Dick thanks for everything,we had another fun filled day on the water.If you guys go out today good luck What time are you going I let you take Donavan with you lol.                                                  Art

5:30am
He's always welcome on my boat. Oh and you are too. ;D ;D ;D

Dana

You two were looking handsome!
Glenn, get the net!

butch two

• Member of the GODS society.
Butchy 54 and the Jigger in the same boat(throw in Donavan) thats a threesome thats hard to beat. Nice going guys..... :D :D

unoman

Nice job kids.....I really wanna get out there with ya jigger/art.....K

200fisher

Nice report. Gotta love those fatties! Er, I mean flatties!
“Half the people I know are below average"  -Steven Wright

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.