FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Who's Fishing the Winni derby?  (Read 4169 times)

gorilla head

• tbe back porch II
Re: Who's Fishing the Winni derby?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 10:32 PM »
Do both you guys have VHF's? This could be great entertainment on the water during the slow hours. Love smack talking.
BARRY

Shhhhhhh Barry. They are all we heard last year.

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 05:17 AM »
Shhhhhhh Barry. They are all we heard last year.

Wasn't us Forry you must have us confused with some other idiots.
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

NHSlabbinCabin

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 10:34 AM »
Anyone going to be on small handheld radios? Like the Motorola Talkabout? Was thinking if bringing mine ( no boat radio )

gorilla head

• tbe back porch II
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 03:16 PM »
Wasn't us Forry you must have us confused with some other idiots.
Pretty sure I heard you all week end about your sons fish. It was very redundant.  Not that I would have been any different in that case. But............
  I must admit though I spend my fair share, Maybe more than I should on the squawk box too. The Derby  isn't all about fishing to me. It is about having fun, and I do have that. I do want to extend a very very good luck to Mr ThrobbinRods this year. I hope he has All things go right for him this year.  Good luck Bill.  and to everyone

JoeGG

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 04:43 PM »
Good luck Scott, Forry and everyone else. I will be there hitting the north end of the lake. Scott, take care of Woodys place for me. Great mojo comes from that place.lol

JoeGG

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2013, 04:44 PM »
Anyone know of a good place to near Ctr Harbor?

JoeGG

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Anyone know of a good place to near Ctr Harbor?
sorry. Good place to eat, I meant

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 06:56 PM »
Pretty sure I heard you all week end about your sons fish. It was very redundant.  Not that I would have been any different in that case. But............
  I must admit though I spend my fair share, Maybe more than I should on the squawk box too. The Derby  isn't all about fishing to me. It is about having fun, and I do have that. I do want to extend a very very good luck to Mr ThrobbinRods this year. I hope he has All things go right for him this year.  Good luck Bill.  and to everyone

I certainly had a few conversations about it to those who asked....regardless I think im pretty quiet compared to most. Its all good....The Wolfe Still wasnt with us. :-)

I'll make sure you give you a few shout outs!
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.