FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best fishing boat seats  (Read 3352 times)

Josey Whales

Best fishing boat seats
« on: Mar 15, 2013, 04:57 PM »
I will be buying new seats soon for my 16ft deep v. Looking for suggestions. I do some fishing on Lake Erie so I was thinking of the Attwood Centric with the SAS suspension anyone try these before?
Thanks!

Alex D. Large

Re: Best fishing boat seats
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2013, 12:22 PM »
I've got a couple of cabelas big man seats and like them although I doubt they are "the best". They are big and bulky but when you stay on the water for a half a day + at a time it's nice to be comfortable. I combined them with the locking swivel mount and some CUDA clamp mounts that are easy on/off of bench seats. ~$100 for each set up. I'm not familiar with the ones you mention but anything with a suspension must be comfy as well. Swivel is a must IMO.

pastaboy

• Bites don't feed the bulldog!
Re: Best fishing boat seats
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2013, 08:47 PM »
I have the big man seats in my boat with the locking swivel too but mounted directly to the boat seat. Very comfy AND durable. I have had those same seats for almost 12 years and still look good too. I use pfd cushions for a little more padding for the ol' backside!
Lord, bless us all with your plentiful bounty which you have provided for us and keep us all safe during our journey. Amen.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.