FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE  (Read 12322 times)

Slimechaser

• A sconni lawn ornament.
Re: WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE
« Reply #90 on: Jun 14, 2006, 12:47 PM »
Here's the gang:

The cat is named Shy, the dog is Norman. Named him for Norman Bates of psyco!

This is Gracie, he's a boy, don't ask how he was named.

This is Luna, my baby. She's the only one who actually guards anything.
And I cannot forget Pandora, a beautiful Ball python. I'll have to post a pic of her later.
Rockbass - not just another pretty fish!
Got nymph?         I do!

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #91 on: Jun 14, 2006, 01:25 PM »
JEBUS HOW BIG IS THAT BLACK AND WHITE CAT?
Rockbassin everyone is doing it !!

Proud member of M.I.R.C. since 2006

Slimechaser

• A sconni lawn ornament.
« Reply #92 on: Jun 14, 2006, 03:32 PM »
JEBUS HOW BIG IS THAT BLACK AND WHITE CAT?

Funny, I get that allot. He's around 20 - 25lbs. Big ole Tomcat, pushing 10 years old.
coolest cat I've ever seen, He acts like he thinks he's a dog, except for the 22 hrs of cat napping he does each day!
Rockbass - not just another pretty fish!
Got nymph?         I do!

fishryc

« Reply #93 on: Jun 14, 2006, 06:08 PM »
 Hey all!
 I have several aquariums. #1 is my Discus tank. It's winding down now, though. A couple of years back I used to travel 300 miles to purchase these fish from discus breeders; now I'm down from 20 discus fish in a 120 gallon tank with two breeding pairs to a few premium discus fish in a 75!!
 Anyway, discus are a true challange to get to reproduce, and another challange to keep healthy................   
S.....
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

"Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.”

G. Gordon Liddy

mrwalleye

« Reply #94 on: Jun 16, 2006, 11:12 AM »
yeah all that crap is a pain in the arss and is complete BS.

Here is a pic of my girl as a puppy

She still thinks she is a puppy as 1.5 years old.

My dog was free.
i always liked pits.  im alittle nervous about them though.  only because of their power. unfortunately, ignorant people want a "tough dog", and have no friggin idea on how to train them.  ive seen a few that looked pretty mean, but every pit ive met has had a very good disposition.  even my golden doodle (the sweetest dog ever) isnt above chasing someone if they were to show fear.  she charges sometimes, and barks, but is the type of dog that will stop short, and roll over for you to scratch her belly.  i have to wonder, with the pits fearless nature (rat terrier), would it stop short.  i guess it all depends on the dog, and how it was raised, but even the nicest dog still has its natural instincts. dont get me wrong, im not anti pit at all, thats just what rolls through my mind whenever i see one. 

blaque

« Reply #95 on: Jun 16, 2006, 12:25 PM »
They seem to be the token dog for all the wannabe "slim shadys" out there. They think it reinforces their tough guy persona lol.

fishboy

« Reply #96 on: Jun 16, 2006, 08:54 PM »
I have a nine year old male chessie and the wife has a cat thats like 13 or something.  My hound set a new record this weekend for things eaten in an evening.  While we were gone to the store apparently the pantry door was left open. When we got home 2 hrs later, he had consumed ...are you ready? 
5lbs of salt potatoes
half a box of Bisquick
a bag of Marie's croutons and for dessert...three out of the four packages of Grahm crackers that come in a box. 

My wife let him out the next morning and she says  I think he has the runs..........Ya think!

unbelievable
Swim with the fishes
live with the fishes
act like the fishes
smell like the fishes!

mjc2799

« Reply #97 on: Jun 17, 2006, 03:17 PM »
my new best friend " Barney "

mike
mike

Niffken

• Tournament Plastic Baits Niffken.com
« Reply #98 on: Jun 17, 2006, 04:17 PM »
i always liked pits.  im alittle nervous about them though.  only because of their power. unfortunately, ignorant people want a "tough dog", and have no friggin idea on how to train them.  ive seen a few that looked pretty mean, but every pit ive met has had a very good disposition.  even my golden doodle (the sweetest dog ever) isnt above chasing someone if they were to show fear.  she charges sometimes, and barks, but is the type of dog that will stop short, and roll over for you to scratch her belly.  i have to wonder, with the pits fearless nature (rat terrier), would it stop short.  i guess it all depends on the dog, and how it was raised, but even the nicest dog still has its natural instincts. dont get me wrong, im not anti pit at all, thats just what rolls through my mind whenever i see one. 

I dont trust any animal 100%.  I can't speak for all pitbulls but my dog is a lush.  She will kill you with licks.  My dog plays with my 2 nephews that are 4 and 6.  Of course it under supervision, but that should be the case with any animal.  My dog is cat/rasbbit/animal friendly. 

I agree pitbulls are used for the wrong reasons in the thug world. 

Some People are like slinkies... they are not really good for anything, but... they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Niffken

• Tournament Plastic Baits Niffken.com
« Reply #99 on: Jun 17, 2006, 04:34 PM »
Some People are like slinkies... they are not really good for anything, but... they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.