FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Any Idea ?  (Read 6279 times)

1tigger

• Nothing like a Jitterbug in the dark !!
Any Idea ?
« on: May 06, 2006, 08:17 AM »
Just curiouse if anyone knows what states/provinces and how many people have taken the time to enter the on line tourney ?

Just a thought but it sounds like there has been a great response and now would be the time for the site to brag about how many people come here and how many states it has interest in .

Sponsors love this kind of activity !!

1tigger

Re: Any Idea ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 08:19 AM »
Sorry about the spelling my spell check wouldnt work !

Fishingking

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 11:13 PM »
If your curious go through all the pages and tally them up LOL the Tourney and w/e side Tourneys are all run on someone's personal time Which everyone on this site appreciates alot. But if you want to know who and where they entered from then go too it and add em up :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 04:44 AM »
let us know what you come up with :D

1tigger

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 07:17 AM »
If your curious go through all the pages and tally them up LOL the Tourney and w/e side Tourneys are all run on someone's personal time Which everyone on this site appreciates alot. But if you want to know who and where they entered from then go too it and add em up :)

Didn't ask for a smart arss answer just curiouse ! I know its run on voluntary time and I know it would take painstaking time to add them all up now .... but as you know at one point it was being kept track of and I thought there might still be a running count that was all . And as you can see by the post you so boldly slam I just thought it would be a good thing to try and figure out to point out to prospective sponsors .
Next time you decide to slam someones post make sure you read the whole thing and take it for what it says not what you interprate .

esox slayer

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 07:19 AM »
Didn't ask for a smart arss answer just curiouse ! I know its run on voluntary time and I know it would take painstaking time to add them all up now .... but as you know at one point it was being kept track of and I thought there might still be a running count that was all . And as you can see by the post you so boldly slam I just thought it would be a good thing to try and figure out to point out to prospective sponsors .
Next time you decide to slam someones post make sure you read the whole thing and take it for what it says not what you interprate .

Tigger...Devil Mans got a thread going with the totals as of last night....Team NY is in the lead with 59 entrants...then Maine, Michigan and finally Pennsyltucky..Oh yeah, Manitoba has 16 as well....Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

esox slayer

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 07:22 AM »
Tigger..here you go...it's over in the general discussion forum....page one...here's last nights update:

So far ME, MI, PA, NY, and Manitoba are in. I just spent a few minutes writing down the entrants from each state, and it's not looking good for PA. Suck it up, boys.

NY- 59
ME- 37
Manitoba- 16
MI- 15
PA- 7

Esox

1tigger

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 07:34 AM »
THANK YOU !!!
My past post was not trying to be rude just that with the kind of attention that this tourney is getting whoever is in charge of sponsors could point it out and maybe be able to pick up some more sponsorship .
Companies get off on how many people  * actively * use as site and the kind of member participation it has .
With only a very few states in the on line tourney yet the amount of people entered that there is it would be a great opportunity to show the site to potential host sponsors .
I do know a lot of personal and free time goes into this site and I as well as others appreciate it .
Good Luck To All In The Tourney !

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 01:58 PM »
Tigger..here you go...it's over in the general discussion forum....page one...here's last nights update:

So far ME, MI, PA, NY, and Manitoba are in. I just spent a few minutes writing down the entrants from each state, and it's not looking good for PA. Suck it up, boys.

NY- 59
ME- 37
Manitoba- 16
MI- 15
PA- 7

Esox

Esox slayer, you forgot the good folks from Sask. There has got to be a few entered besides me. :)

WW

esox slayer

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 02:06 PM »
Esox slayer, you forgot the good folks from Sask. There has got to be a few entered besides me. :)

WW

My apologies to the great province of Sask., I merely copied a post from another thread and pasted it here..no intent on my part to leave any fishermen and fisherwomen out...Esox

Big Burk

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 11:58 PM »
i was surprised that there were no saskatchewan in that list :-\ i know we got some numbers ;D

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 04:11 AM »
Yeah where the heck is Saskabush? :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Don't worry, that just means your the underdog :D

devil-man

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 05:09 AM »
Yeah where the heck is Saskabush?

You want in? All you have to do is ask!  ;D
I'll tally you up the next time I update the thread.

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 07:16 AM »
You want in? All you have to do is ask!  ;D
I'll tally you up the next time I update the thread.

Nope, if I was going to fish I would but will have to wait for iceshanty or next year. ;D Some other BC members(3) might but not this cowboy ;D I'll let them decide :-\

hookemandcookem

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 01:43 AM »
i was surprised that there were no saskatchewan in that list :-\ i know we got some numbers ;D

How do you think i feel being the only nebraskan...lol :-\
HookemandCookem

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.