FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472055 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #6870 on: Nov 28, 2019, 04:18 AM »

Thanks Bob and Happy Thanksgiving to all
 good luck in the woods

wallyworld

« Reply #6871 on: Nov 28, 2019, 05:04 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!!

reeleyz

« Reply #6872 on: Nov 28, 2019, 07:25 AM »
Good luck today Bobby. It looks like a great day to hunt.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Dug1898

« Reply #6873 on: Nov 28, 2019, 09:05 AM »
Yes Happy Thanksgiving fellas, and remember to thank the Lord and Mother Nature for providing the fish and venison that we all love to eat...and getting your asses off the ice and out of the woods safely each season.  ;D :tipup:
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6874 on: Nov 28, 2019, 06:19 PM »
SOMEONE FIX THE GOSH DARN WEB CAM...     ;D
Bet theres guys out there tonight...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

KingPerch

« Reply #6875 on: Dec 01, 2019, 09:55 AM »
SOMEONE FIX THE GOSH DARN WEB CAM...     ;D
Bet theres guys out there tonight...
Im hoping that the camera is fixed before ice season... I’ll be the guy waving at you as I head out!!!!😂
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #6876 on: Dec 01, 2019, 03:22 PM »
http:// Lakeside Outfitters Open House
3279 RT 31 Canastota, NY 13032
315-633-6030
Dec 14th & 15th

We are very excited to announce our first open house! We have been working on filling the store with product and we are happy to say…WE ARE FULL!!! Winter is coming which means its almost time for Ice Season. We are completely stocked with everything you could possibly need….here are some of the brands that we have added for you-
JT Rods, Striker, Otter, Ion,Engel Coolers, Eskimo, K-Drill, Frabill, Strike Master, Rapala, Moonshine, Northland, Custom Jigs and Spins, Sf Customs, Hardwater Customs, Sebile, 13 Fishing, HT, Acme, Beau Mac, Celsius, Fiskas, Fresh Run Fishing,K&E tackle, Berkley, Eurotackle …..and of course Rotjaw
Come and meet some of our local anglers! They will be there to answer any questions you might have. Here’s a list just to name a few-
Mike Pikulinski                     Brian Hammond
Mike Pikulinski Jr.                Gary Stasonis
Ed Hatten                              Jason Noble
Karl Elsner                             Chad Wagoner

We will have having a special Christmas wish list. Make a wish list and we will hold it….send in your spouse…get exactly what you want! For every spouse that’s comes in and makes a purchase they will receive …free product!
We will also be having a special on gift certificates- purchase a $30.00 gift card for only $25.00! Purchase a $60.00 for only $50.00!

There will be door prizes given out all day long!

The open house will be from 10-4

We look forward to seeing you all…..Scott & Jeff

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #6877 on: Dec 01, 2019, 07:01 PM »
think I'm going to pass on going tonigt
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

xc600

• ADK
« Reply #6878 on: Dec 03, 2019, 07:58 AM »
Im hoping that the camera is fixed before ice season... I’ll be the guy waving at you as I head out!!!!😂
http:// Lakeside Outfitters Open House
3279 RT 31 Canastota, NY 13032
315-633-6030
Dec 14th & 15th

We are very excited to announce our first open house! We have been working on filling the store with product and we are happy to say…WE ARE FULL!!! Winter is coming which means its almost time for Ice Season. We are completely stocked with everything you could possibly need….here are some of the brands that we have added for you-
JT Rods, Striker, Otter, Ion,Engel Coolers, Eskimo, K-Drill, Frabill, Strike Master, Rapala, Moonshine, Northland, Custom Jigs and Spins, Sf Customs, Hardwater Customs, Sebile, 13 Fishing, HT, Acme, Beau Mac, Celsius, Fiskas, Fresh Run Fishing,K&E tackle, Berkley, Eurotackle …..and of course Rotjaw
Come and meet some of our local anglers! They will be there to answer any questions you might have. Here’s a list just to name a few-
Mike Pikulinski                     Brian Hammond
Mike Pikulinski Jr.                Gary Stasonis
Ed Hatten                              Jason Noble
Karl Elsner                             Chad Wagoner

We will have having a special Christmas wish list. Make a wish list and we will hold it….send in your spouse…get exactly what you want! For every spouse that’s comes in and makes a purchase they will receive …free product!
We will also be having a special on gift certificates- purchase a $30.00 gift card for only $25.00! Purchase a $60.00 for only $50.00!

There will be door prizes given out all day long!

The open house will be from 10-4

We look forward to seeing you all…..Scott & Jeff
Great guys- Great store

filetandrelease

« Reply #6879 on: Dec 03, 2019, 08:47 AM »

I plan on stopping in
 I know several of the guys  that will be there great fisherman

fishit

« Reply #6880 on: Dec 04, 2019, 07:50 AM »
I think it is very important to do business with a small business. Should be a good time.

Congratulations on another good "fall" bite. It was definitely one of my better years also. Not your numbers but good.

Most of the eyes and perch I caught off shore were stuffed with juvenile perch and the walleyes I dissected that I caught shallow from shore were eating shad, very few shiners..

I found 2 more willing biters on Saturday night. The latest shore bite I've ever had was January 7th.

What has your latest, in the year, successful shore bite?
1,168,124 Trout caught and released since 1997...another good year for the trout...

filetandrelease

« Reply #6881 on: Dec 04, 2019, 10:52 AM »

Glad you had a good shore bite fishit
 Latest  for me from shore is middle of DEC , , then it’s time To get ready for ice
 I didn’t get out much for trout this year , spent a lot of time boat fishing with the guys , an exceptional year on the lake , the lake is super healthy

cnypanfisher

« Reply #6882 on: Dec 06, 2019, 07:24 AM »

What has your latest, in the year, successful shore bite?

I got 3 fish on 3 casts on New Years eve, took my buddy Steve like 20 casts, I was laughing like hell. I will never get 3 keepers that fast again, sure do miss that spot.

fishit

« Reply #6883 on: Dec 06, 2019, 09:22 AM »
I got 3 fish on 3 casts on New Years eve, took my buddy Steve like 20 casts, I was laughing like hell. I will never get 3 keepers that fast again, sure do miss that spot.

It's sad when access to fishing spots disappears for whatever reason...
F&R I'm sure you have seen many of our old stream spots getting posted or worse destroyed by beavers, floods, development....

Tim I hope you still got out and enjoyed the fall perch bite?
1,168,124 Trout caught and released since 1997...another good year for the trout...

filetandrelease

« Reply #6884 on: Dec 06, 2019, 04:28 PM »

Yes I have lost spots ,trout and ice access  do to lack of respect for the land owners and their property 😡

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.