FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Free Port, Texas Redfish.....good day of fishing  (Read 2108 times)

Bigcast88

• The Never Ending Pursuit Of The "BIG ONE"
Free Port, Texas Redfish.....good day of fishing
« on: Dec 08, 2014, 11:26 AM »
me and three friends went down to freeport to go fishing. started out slow and the conditions were not very good ended up with four redfish this one being the biggest everyone that went caught a redfish best fishing ive had in that area my buddy also snagged a black drum.....they sure do love those shrimp  

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Free Port, Texas Redfish.....good day of fishing
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2014, 08:11 PM »
Nice job on the red...     Sure looks warm down there.... :P
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Bigcast88

• The Never Ending Pursuit Of The "BIG ONE"
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2014, 09:07 AM »
sure wasnt lol.... meant to get out there early around 7:00 but ended up getting there around 10:00 it was cold and windy i was very optimistic. we spot jumped for most of the day and then spotted this nice calm looking channel threw our lines in and sure enough bite after bite redfish, flouder, black drum.... goooood fishing cant wait to get back out there  ;D  

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2014, 09:02 PM »
Hahaha...   Well it looks warm for us.. Never got above 20* yesterday here..Check out the sister site on ice fishing..  that's where most of the members have moved to....
   http://www.iceshanty.com/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.