FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wyoming quarantine  (Read 1919 times)

ronco

Wyoming quarantine
« on: Apr 04, 2020, 10:39 AM »
The secret to fishing......is fish where the fish are

Ice Dawg

Re: Wyoming shut down
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2020, 11:50 AM »
Our South Dakota governor needs to do something, but seems to be more interested in remaining popular for her next election. We have neighboring states that have "stay at home" orders already in place which seem to have no teeth anyway. People from states who are supposed to be staying home are here in droves fishing our Missouri River reservoirs. I guess you really can't fix STUPID. We don't normally have long lines at our boat launches, but we are having them now.   
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

ClearCreek

Re: Wyoming shut down
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2020, 11:53 AM »
Our South Dakota governor needs to do something, but seems to be more interested in remaining popular for her next election. We have neighboring states that have "stay at home" orders already in place which seem to have no teeth anyway. People from states who are supposed to be staying home are here in droves fishing our Missouri River reservoirs. I guess you really can't fix STUPID. We don't normally have long lines at our boat launches, but we are having them now.

Apparently you can't quarantine it either.

ClearCreek

appleye

Re: Wyoming quarantine
« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:54 PM »
I think the Governor of SD is more on the ball than most. She said and I quote, “You are responsible for your own safety.”  And that is on the money.

POk3s

• Hey looky there....I got a bite!
Re: Wyoming quarantine
« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2020, 07:37 AM »
Personally, I’d like to cancel my free trial of communism.
Trent Williams<br /><br />Green River WOLVES<br />Wyoming COWBOYS<br /><br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.