FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 20" perch?  (Read 8021 times)

bcons

Re: 20" perch?
« Reply #60 on: Jun 23, 2011, 04:28 PM »
if you have a problem with illlegal immigrants fishing your waters, I don't think it matters how many rods they're allowed.  If they're there illegally they won't have a license and likely wouldnt' care to follow any rules anyway  :-\
d**n immigants. they took our jebs!   ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThDnFOj0Hk
I would just like to be able to use 2 rods, trolling some of our bigger lakes with one rod per man really consumes a lot of time searching for fish. I'd love to be able to throw out a flat line, a planar, a dipsy/downrigger line - just more productive fishing
Geez, this site is terrible for off-topic rants - how did a big perch post get into immigration issues  ???

Uhhhhhh DL didn't you contribute by mentioning regs in Ontario?  :whistling:  Shhhhh don't point out anything off topic  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #61 on: Jun 24, 2011, 10:46 PM »
I haven't responded much on this thread......simply for the reason that it is the most entertaining thread rolling on MFF right now! ;D  Some debates on here are worthy of the "internet hall of fame". Keep up the good work people, this one here can go a long way. ;)

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
« Reply #62 on: Jun 24, 2011, 11:30 PM »
Defanitly got to love reading some of this shieeeet!! :cookoo: :cursing: :w00t: :wacko:  Im still trying to catch me a 20" perch  :blink: :blink:
EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.