FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gander Mtn coming to Cicero!  (Read 3718 times)

venisonman

Gander Mtn coming to Cicero!
« on: Mar 17, 2004, 11:09 AM »
Can't wait for Bass Pro to open in June. Its 45 minutes away. 

And then I get  the BIG news!!!!!!!!!  Gander Mountain is coming to Cicero by Fall.......5-10 minutes away!!!!!!!

Who cares about all this lousy snow, its a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

howey1176

• Gone Fishin'
Re: Gander Mtn coming to Cicero!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2004, 11:52 AM »
I'm going to have to get another job. ;D
Harold

Timster

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2004, 02:38 PM »
We have a Gander Mt. comming to Middletown,acording to the papers it's supose to open the end of this month, ;D :o Can't wait!!
To bad fishing doesn't pay the BILLS!!
God Bless Our Troops/One Of Them Is Mine

bigdave1018

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2004, 07:25 AM »
and you thought some stores were to expensive? you aint seen nothing yet. most of the stuff gander sells is wayyyyyy over priced and you dont need it to be a fisherperson. to rich for my blood and ladedada to. ill pass tks anyway

venisonman

« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2004, 04:50 PM »
I discovered Gander Mtn in Henrietta while training for my current job in Syracuse.

I didn't find them as expensive as Dick's and the selection was waaaaaaay better. Also less compared to Cabela's catalog pricing.

Customer service was also way better than Dick's. Don't get me wrong, I like Cabela's and can't wait for BassPro to open in Auburn.
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2004, 06:53 PM »
Timster'
Depends on who you talk to at the Middletown store, their opening on either the 25th or 26th of March.  Cannot wait........Good-by to Dicks  >:(.  Really was hoping to never go in that store again now I won't have to  :)  Give me a call, things are shaping up for some good fishin' soon!!

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

Timster

« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2004, 02:43 PM »
Steve;Gander's web site said March 26 they are opening. ;D
I'll be in touch open water very soon
To bad fishing doesn't pay the BILLS!!
God Bless Our Troops/One Of Them Is Mine

scottcny

« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2004, 05:45 PM »
Hey Ven--
Where did you get that information? I havn't seen anything on there web site or heard anythin on the news. I hope it's a fact, I'm in Liverpool and it sure would be nice to have something like that close by. There used to be a store called SYRACUSE SPORTS in liverpool, they had a lot of good stuff and good people but nothing like a Gander.

venisonman

« Reply #8 on: Mar 20, 2004, 05:45 PM »
Scottcny,

It was in the paper this past week. Said something about near the CrackerBarrel. Supposed to be by Fall

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.