FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Arctic Grayling  (Read 2088 times)

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
Arctic Grayling
« on: Apr 17, 2006, 05:56 PM »
Heard a rumour that Spruce coulee in the Cypress Hills is going to be killed off once again. With the illegal stocking of Walleye and the lack of Brookies, I heard that Arctic Grayling were going to take their place. Anyone else heard anything???? ???

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

Kyle

Re: Arctic Grayling
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 09:02 PM »
grayling need cold water to live in to survive...not praire lakes  ;)

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 09:26 PM »
Spruce Coulee is located in the Cypress Hills park in SE Alberta. The park itself is roughly the same altitude as Banff, so despite being in the middle of the baldass prairie, the lakes in the area stay pretty cold throughout the year. And like I said, it was only a rumour. One that would probably make a few people down here a wee bit happy.   ;)

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

Kyle

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 07:17 PM »
i saw in the stocking list that spruce coulee was stocked with brookies...guess the rumour wasnt true...woulda been cool to go get some grayling when i go down there on top of the messloads of big bows  ;D
maybe next year eh ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.