FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake michigan  (Read 32605 times)

Spooled85

Re: Lake michigan
« Reply #60 on: Jul 11, 2019, 10:27 PM »
Yep what he said , my wife is flying out of town for a week . And me and my oldest boy are gonna be unsupervised for the time being  :o I plan on fishing my butt off ! Batteries are charging . Just the first service on the boat and got some new gear for my birthday! I told my son plan on fishing everyday for the next week lol

abishop

« Reply #61 on: Jul 11, 2019, 10:47 PM »
Yep what he said , my wife is flying out of town for a week . And me and my oldest boy are gonna be unsupervised for the time being  :o I plan on fishing my butt off ! Batteries are charging . Just the first service on the boat and got some new gear for my birthday! I told my son plan on fishing everyday for the next week lol
Good 4 u. enjoy yourself. My son and I are going to try it Saturday as well. Think we r going to hit the dead sea. Buddy caught 5 eyes last weekend and a 16 1/2 inch crappie. (nice fish). Havent been this year, HAVE 2 TRY.

MC_angler

« Reply #62 on: Jul 12, 2019, 08:22 AM »
Looks the like north blow wasn't as bad as it could have been.

https://glbuoys.glos.us/45170

As of 8 AM CST Friday morning, its 71 on the surface and 70 degrees all the way down to 20 feet. Then 62 degrees at 36 feet and 55 degrees at 43 feet.

Water column is set up ok for them to be in that 20-35 foot depth range... only question is that has it settled enough from the recent unstable conditions to let them move back in and get set up

I'm guessing by the weekend it could be ok

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #63 on: Jul 12, 2019, 11:51 AM »
Probably trying it tomorrow. Only one way to find out.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #64 on: Jul 12, 2019, 03:20 PM »
Probably trying it tomorrow. Only one way to find out.
Good luck Mike, Let me know how u did.

abishop

« Reply #65 on: Jul 13, 2019, 12:38 PM »
ANY REPORTS FROM TODAY? IF I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW I WOULD TRY MAYBE????? IF ANYONE DID ANY GOOD TODAY. LOL

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #66 on: Jul 13, 2019, 02:06 PM »
Slow today out of the ditch. Picked away at fish, but size wasnt tablefare.

Marked monster pods of fish in 28 foot of water. Lots of debris marked in shallow 10-15 foot.

Picked a couple dinks in 50 foot. Tried other areas 40-52 to the west with nothing to show or marked.

Tomorrow is an east wind.....

This next week looks like weather to fire the perch up again. Now just a waiting game, couple days, go time again.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #67 on: Jul 13, 2019, 04:10 PM »
That is kind of what I expected. Glad I decided to change it up.

RoeBoat

« Reply #68 on: Jul 13, 2019, 10:59 PM »
Buddy got a good mess out of MC with a couple pushing 14.  I hope to make it up next weekend for my first trip ever.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #69 on: Jul 15, 2019, 08:49 AM »
Whose going tomorrow ,I took the day off ,marine forecast shows south wind to night and tomorrow morning.Waves 1 ft or less .I know it’s 50/50 on the bite but I have yellow fever and need to get a cure .If any one was out over the weekend and has a report please tell and let me know

Spooled85

« Reply #70 on: Jul 15, 2019, 09:04 AM »
If I get out of work in time for the evening bite I will be out

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #71 on: Jul 15, 2019, 04:18 PM »
Saturday no good at portage.

Seen/heard mich city was decent sunday.

Buddy was out of portage today, got some fish and seen a few boats rippin em.

He had to go, too rough for his kid.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #72 on: Jul 15, 2019, 05:26 PM »
Well I was going tomorrow but wouldn’t you know it family matters oh well it’s supposed to be stormy in the morning any way.Ill keep trying and or dreaming

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #73 on: Jul 16, 2019, 07:17 AM »
Talked to my neighbor yesterday and he hammered them yesterday morning. Said they were good ones. His daughter got a 16 incher right out of the ditch the other day. Don't have any strategic info as to where or how deep.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #74 on: Jul 16, 2019, 09:21 AM »
😡😡😡never fails it’s always something that gets in the way of me getting up there when they are biting

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.