FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How About Starting A Fishing Tackle Wanted Posting Area  (Read 5252 times)

Bear Lake Bob

With thousands of fishermen using this myfishfinder.com  site, I am sure it would be quite beneficial to many users to have a dedicated area where they could make a post looking for certain types of fishing tackle,and boating gear.We shouldn't have to be searching e Bay, when we have the membership here!

Bear Lake Bob

daffydone

Re: How About Starting A Fishing Tackle Wanted Posting Area
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2006, 08:01 PM »
maybe there could be a ( my fishfinder auction site)? kinda like ebay?

Polar

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2006, 09:29 PM »
With thousands of fishermen using this myfishfinder.com  site, I am sure it would be quite beneficial to many users to have a dedicated area where they could make a post looking for certain types of fishing tackle,and boating gear.We shouldn't have to be searching e Bay, when we have the membership here!

Bear Lake Bob

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=1836.0

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2006, 11:57 PM »
thank you Polar:

MyFishFinder.com Forum Agreement

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Posting spam, flooding, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements, promotions, for-sale items, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

So, sorry it won't happen.
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

fishin4em2

« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2006, 09:52 AM »
Let the place be a forum, not a place to shop. There are millions of places to do that.
We're all just Fish'n for em too!   τΏτ╗

buzzbomb

« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2006, 08:29 PM »
There's lots of other forums with classified boards on so do a little searching and you'll find what you're shopping for sooner or later.  They had a few beefs here and some people wouldn't let it alone so they canned the for sale board.

Zorros shack

• This account is closed.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 10, 2007, 02:40 PM »
 :laugh: Thats a good Idea.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2006, 09:01 PM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe there could be a ( my fishfinder auction site)? kinda like ebay?

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #7 on: Apr 26, 2007, 02:33 PM »

Bear Lake Bob

How about cabelas or bass pro shops.   ::)  This ain't no on-line garage sale.   ;D

Neptune

« Reply #8 on: Apr 26, 2007, 03:02 PM »
Is asking where to find something against the rules(didn't appear to be to me).  But there is some room for interpretation....

Often there are lures I'm looking for localy and they aren't available.  It we could ask where to find them on this forum that would be helpful(I search the "Interweb" and don't find anyone who carries what I'm after), but I know they are made and for sale in certain stores or locations...just not mine!!

Good Fishing!

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #9 on: Apr 26, 2007, 03:23 PM »
Is asking where to find something against the rules(didn't appear to be to me).  But there is some room for interpretation....

Often there are lures I'm looking for localy and they aren't available.  It we could ask where to find them on this forum that would be helpful(I search the "Interweb" and don't find anyone who carries what I'm after), but I know they are made and for sale in certain stores or locations...just not mine!!

Good Fishing!

I wouldn't think that asking would be a problem, as long as the transaction took place off site(email).

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

john-boy

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #10 on: Apr 26, 2007, 08:33 PM »
This subject comes up every year . year after year , theres only so many ways to say NO .
It's NOT going to happen .
                                                   John

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.