FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone know the maker and name of this 3" soft plastic T-Tail  (Read 1214 times)

charlys1954

While crappie fishing I snagged this, it was like new and I fished the heck out of it. I loved it for bass caught many but its all worn out and I want to get more. The t-tail finally tore off today so its useless. I have no idea who makes it or its name, hoping someone recognizes it.

I tried to draw the tail and head in. Where the belly meets the tail the molding its like no other Ive seen. The head was not fish head shaped it was blunt, a little pointed and ribbed like the body.

I'm a "Born in Ind" Redneck and proud of it

appleye

Re: Anyone know the maker and name of this 3" soft plastic T-Tail
« Reply #1 on: Sep 06, 2019, 10:12 PM »
It looks like a Reaction Innovations Little Dipper body but the head you described is diffrent

KingPerch

« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2019, 03:01 PM »
Little Dipper by Reaction Innovations
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

charlys1954

« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 2019, 05:27 PM »
Hey, tks guys for the ID I appreciate it. I had been using it for 2-3 weeks and about a week ago the head was all chewed up so I trimed(bit off) the head. To tell you the truth I may be wrong about the blunt head, I'm old and memory just ain't good. Since the body looks exactly like the Reaction Innovations Little Dipper I would say that's it. I'm off to find some online to order, tks again.
I'm a "Born in Ind" Redneck and proud of it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.