FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 5 wolves killed  (Read 21329 times)

POk3s

• Hey looky there....I got a bite!
Re: 5 wolves killed
« Reply #90 on: Apr 18, 2008, 06:21 PM »
"SOUNDS TO ME YOU ARE     IM DONE WITH WYOMING  BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU   TALKING ABOUT  HUNTING FISHING THAT IS.    HAVE FUN DWELLER KILLING THE WOLVES    AND I AM GOING TROUT FISHING AS WE END THIS   have a good life    stay in wyoming please"

and please stay out.

Seriously this is enough.

There have been a total of 13 wolves killed. THIRTEEN. You're right....we're all about just going out and killing things ruthlessly. wow
Trent Williams<br /><br />Green River WOLVES<br />Wyoming COWBOYS<br /><br />

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
  • "A larger flame-thrower, you will need."
« Reply #91 on: Apr 18, 2008, 06:52 PM »
How's this for a thought, 'cause the two opposing sides here will never agree...in the near future, a critter which has been native to Wyoming for eons, of necessity might find itself on the endangered species list...moose. The herd numbers, as well as the diminishing tags tell all. Now why do you think that's the case? It's certainly not the anticline because that's not their winter range. They're slow, with gangly, slow offspring, easy prey and I'm talking grizzly as well as wolf kills.  ??? Wouldn't that be a hoot!? Sheesh. 

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #92 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:00 PM »
"SOUNDS TO ME YOU ARE     IM DONE WITH WYOMING  BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU   TALKING ABOUT  HUNTING FISHING THAT IS.    HAVE FUN DWELLER KILLING THE WOLVES    AND I AM GOING TROUT FISHING AS WE END THIS   have a good life    stay in wyoming please"

and please stay out.

Seriously this is enough.

There have been a total of 13 wolves killed. THIRTEEN. You're right....we're all about just going out and killing things ruthlessly. wow
Hey Poks3 whatever happened to Code4? haven't heard from him on the site for awhile. If ya see him, say hi for the gang. LT ;D

POk3s

« Reply #93 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:32 PM »
I have no idea where he's been. Hopefully the unthinkable didn't happen! DUN DUN DUN

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #94 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:40 PM »
Roger that, BTW guys, the new issue of the Bugle is out, couple of great reads, but an article on the wolf recovery with very strong quotes from Lynn Scarlett, Deputy Secretary of the Interior as well as Ed Bangs, Wolf Recovery Coordinator for the USFW. In short, Bangs said, "The program did its job...time to move on." Great issue of the Bugle, especially the excellent Situation Ethics article written by a retired Customs Enforcement Agent. He found a black bear with a broken back...no bear tag...what to do?  ??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                                                                                         LT out ;D

POk3s

« Reply #95 on: Apr 18, 2008, 07:54 PM »
Forgot I saw him today actually. Probably hasn't been out open water fishing yet, and he doesn't live on the computer like us. He'll be back.

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #96 on: Apr 18, 2008, 08:09 PM »
Glad to hear that.  ;D

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #97 on: Apr 18, 2008, 09:19 PM »
Hey guys, that Bear Encounter thread I posted here, I realized it was on the wrong site so I moved it to Myhunting forum, sorry, laters, THeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee LT  :police: :flag: :whistling:

troutchaser

« Reply #98 on: Apr 18, 2008, 09:20 PM »
EVER GOT ANY BEARS LT?

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #99 on: Apr 18, 2008, 09:27 PM »
One black bear....he sorta wandered into a bad neighborhood...aaaah...the one where my tent was set up on, of all things, A BEAR HUNT. He tore up the food bags, so we tagged him, my buddy wanted the hide, we split the meat. That was enough for me, I'm strictly defensive posture with them now, too much $$$$$$$ to process a hide and the meat ranks...6th on my preference scale.  8)

doggbiter

« Reply #100 on: Apr 18, 2008, 09:33 PM »
EVER GOT ANY BEARS LT?

I got one bear so far, wanted to mount it, but it was to small for me

I have mounted a very large carp, then when I was done.....I threw it on the bank for the coons

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #101 on: Apr 18, 2008, 09:47 PM »
      :bowdown: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Oh Lord, I miss my  :tipup:;D

troutchaser

« Reply #102 on: Apr 18, 2008, 10:22 PM »
I got one bear so far, wanted to mount it, but it was to small for me

I have mounted a very large carp, then when I was done.....I threw it on the bank for the coons
   my buddy mounted a carp  he mounts any fish over like 3 or 4 pounds kind of funny but they look good all together   i have 1    5 pound rainbow   thru the ice

DeepFried

« Reply #103 on: Apr 18, 2008, 10:32 PM »
Man, I been gone for awhile and was I amazed when I logged on.  All I got to say is "If a fellow sportsman is doing something legal and just to him or her let them be".  Standing together is the only way to stop the anti's. And who knows, just maybe there's an ANTI on here to stir us sportsmans up.  Just like guys who perfer a fly instead of a guy who perfers a worm (me) have to agree and get along.  They want to divide us and that's how they'll put an end to all fishing and hunting. 

We'll these dudes "Fellow American Hunter's " had a successful day!  They just saved 60 Elk for the next year!  Castaway Man

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #104 on: Apr 18, 2008, 10:59 PM »
Dang man, that's some huge DAWGS! Sublette Cty?  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.