FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bass lake  (Read 14775 times)

den58

Re: Bass lake
« Reply #15 on: Mar 29, 2016, 08:12 PM »
I'm glad you caught some what did you get them on jig & minnow

abishop

« Reply #16 on: Mar 29, 2016, 08:38 PM »
just minner

Jig_Head

« Reply #17 on: Mar 31, 2016, 04:39 AM »
I am worse off than you. I have probably been there a dozen times the past 2 years and still have not caught any. One of my buddies has caught only 1 last year and 1 this year. Tomorrow, I hope...
Why u keep goin then? Closest lake to you? Past success? That's what kept me goin 4 awhile but it's been so bad lately I rarely even go there anymore

abishop

« Reply #18 on: Apr 06, 2016, 04:10 PM »
Why u keep goin then? Closest lake to you? Past success? That's what kept me goin 4 awhile but it's been so bad lately I rarely even go there anymore
  All the above. I am a gluten for punishment. Did do well last time out. Guess I will have to try it again. (OH NO)... Anyone know what the surface temps are now? Hope the winds lay down.

MC_angler

« Reply #19 on: Apr 07, 2016, 07:50 AM »
46 degrees yesterday

abishop

« Reply #20 on: Apr 07, 2016, 09:03 AM »
46 degrees yesterday

Wow it dropped 9 degrees in the past week.

fishcrazy

« Reply #21 on: Apr 07, 2016, 09:05 AM »
Thank God Bass lake isn't the closest lake to me. I think I might find a new hobby if I fished that shitthole all the time ;D

Hermdog

• lets go fishing, YEA BABY YEAAA
« Reply #22 on: Apr 08, 2016, 04:26 AM »
I was at Butches Baitshop yesterday and she showed me some impressive pics of walleyes caught this week! One dude had a 28 incher.

Jig_Head

« Reply #23 on: Apr 08, 2016, 08:13 AM »
Thank God Bass lake isn't the closest lake to me. I think I might find a new hobby if I fished that shitthole all the time ;D
:rotflol: :rotflol:

hounds

• If it were easy !!! Everyone would do it!
« Reply #24 on: Apr 08, 2016, 11:33 AM »
I do not catch much from there, but I have to admit I do not put my time in there either, but I know of a guy or two that do and they tear that place up.  They fall into the 10% that know that lake and what they are doing.  I have to swallow my pride and admit I haven't put the time or effort in and I fall in with the 90% that just think they know what they are doing. 

Jig_Head

« Reply #25 on: Apr 09, 2016, 06:56 AM »
I do not catch much from there, but I have to admit I do not put my time in there either, but I know of a guy or two that do and they tear that place up.  They fall into the 10% that know that lake and what they are doing.  I have to swallow my pride and admit I haven't put the time or effort in and I fall in with the 90% that just think they know what they are doing. 
Yeah I guess I can admit to that too

abishop

« Reply #26 on: Apr 09, 2016, 10:04 AM »
I sure am glad I didn't go today. There are a few other lakes in Indiana with the names of BASS. I wonder how the bass populations are doing in there? LOL

abishop

« Reply #27 on: Apr 13, 2016, 04:20 PM »
Water temp was 46 today. Dropped 9 degrees in last 2 weeks. There was a fish survey going on today. never seen one before on Bass lake. Only 1 bass was caught. SLOW DAY AND COLD... Couple of good warm days and the bite should pick back up. My guess Sunday will be good. Guess I will chase a few crappie till then.

abishop

« Reply #28 on: Apr 17, 2016, 07:32 AM »
Where are the crappie. I was wondering if anyone has gotten any crappie there lately. I usually pick up a few here and there when searching for walleye. I have yet to find any this year. Haven't marked any in the deeper pools either. Usually see them suspended over the deeper water. Anyone getting any????

abishop

« Reply #29 on: Apr 19, 2016, 08:19 PM »
Found a couple today mixed with a few crappie and a cat . A couple bass went back as well. No one I talked with had caught any. The water temp was 68 degrees. That is 21 degrees warmer in 7 days. Also, found a few weeds coming up. Fished all over from 26 to 3 feet. All fish came in 3-5 feet. Didn't mark a thing in deep water.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.