MFF US Northeast > New Hampshire

Off topic - Opinions on Generac Whole House 22KW Generator

(1/5) > >>

Johnnh:
We are so tired of power loss. Its decision time and we are strongly considering installation of a Generac 22 KW stand by generator.
Any opinions on the Generac are appreciated
Thanks
John

filetandrelease:
 My neighbor has gone through 2 motors 1 was 13 days out of warranty , according to him ,  , he got that motor replaced but had to pay the labor the other was within warranty, read their  reviews ,

KingPerch:
Being a contractor, we’ve built homes and projects, where customers wanted back up generators. A few of the ones we coordinated to have installed, were the Generac brand. Those failed or had issues. Most times it was the generator itself, one was the engine. The service from the supplier was horrible. List that unit with your insurance company when having it installed. Submit all of the paperwork for the warranty. Do some good research on generators before buying.

taxid:
I have a commercial sized water cooled Generac for my household and my parents that live in an apartment above my garage. (32 K I think?) I've had some issues, but for the most part am very happy with it. Service had been pretty good for me.

filetandrelease:
 My neighbor, has gone through 2 motors in a touch over 2 years 1 engine was just 13 days past warranty , it was a battle , good thing his buddy does it for a living , on that 1 they replaced the motor but he payed the labor , other was was covered
 Look at generacs reviews ,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version