MFF US Northeast > New Hampshire

Strictly business highlight reel

(1/2) > >>

jibbs:
It wasn’t the greatest season tournament wise but put some money in my pocket..last couple of weeks have been great..real highlight was getting my highschool to the state finals

zwiggles:
Nice job getting the team into the final! I bet that took a lot of fishing time away, but it sounds like it was worth it. And you still managed some nice fish to boot.

How many teams are at high schools across NH?

jibbs:

--- Quote from: zwiggles on Nov 18, 2018, 06:53 PM ---Nice job getting the team into the final! I bet that took a lot of fishing time away, but it sounds like it was worth it. And you still managed some nice fish to boot.

How many teams are at high schools across NH?

--- End quote ---
first year it was 75 but now we are down to about 40...its hard to find a coach willing to give up the time and use of the boat...we finished 6th in the qualifier on winni and then struggled in the finals on Sunapee...either way all those kids are freshman so the future looks bright...take care jibbs

meatandmetal:
Very nice Jibbs and thanks for helping with the young fisherman. How big were those smallies in the lower pictures?

jibbs:

--- Quote from: meatandmetal on Nov 21, 2018, 05:58 AM ---Very nice Jibbs and thanks for helping with the young fisherman. How big were those smallies in the lower pictures?

--- End quote ---
that one on the bottom I caught last week..biggest ever on a rod and reel but I didn’t have a scale..I would say close to 4 3/4 or 5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version