FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Prayed for Rutnut  (Read 34976 times)

mr.clean

Re: Prayed for Rutnut
« Reply #45 on: Aug 04, 2018, 06:18 AM »
Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)  Happy to read you are having a great recovery from the snake bite may things continue to improve with each passing day. Also congratulations to your daughter from medals around her neck appears she had a good season swimming.
Steve

CowDawg

« Reply #46 on: Aug 04, 2018, 08:48 AM »
Back to the Jokers,,,,,,I do have lots of stories and,they might be long but,I got the pics to prove it allways.
YOU GUYS aint gotta listen to my stories.

Great to see you out and about with the family Perry!!!
Heal fast we have a river yak trip to do.

Back to the Jokers,,,,,,I do have lots of stories and,they might be long but,I got the pics to prove it allways.

Story time with Uncle Chez!!!😁 I wouldn’t miss it!!😎

LOL! If we're within a 1/2 mile of the lake we ain't got a choice! Besides, Chez has some great stories, and usually a bottle of bourbon to go along with them :evil:  Rock on!

WOW, AM I GLAD ALL YOU GUYS SAID ALL THAT AND IT WASN'T ME!!!!  See that Uncle Chez/Bro....????  wasn't me this time...   8) ;D ;D

But I'm the one that's usually riding in the truck with him.!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :cursing: :cursing: :whistling: :whistling: :azn: :azn:

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #47 on: Aug 04, 2018, 08:56 AM »
Mr. Clean- Thanks so much! Yes, God is good and he is allowing steady progress to be made!

We are very proud of our daughter- she amazes and inspires me! She had a great Championships last weekend, DESPITE everything that was going on! I was hoping to see it live, but had to settle for short video clips and pics during the drive home from Pitt on Sat. But it made the drive much shorter! Just glad I got to be there for the awards!  8)

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #48 on: Aug 04, 2018, 08:58 AM »

WOW, AM I GLAD ALL YOU GUYS SAID ALL THAT AND IT WASN'T ME!!!!  See that Uncle Chez/Bro....????  wasn't me this time...   8) ;D ;D

But I'm the one that's usually riding in the truck with him.!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :cursing: :cursing: :whistling: :whistling: :azn: :azn:

You’re off the hook THIS time!  ;)

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #49 on: Aug 04, 2018, 09:00 AM »
Oh, and I ditched the walker yesterday. Been functioning on a single crutch since then. 😎

Thank God!

Spider1

« Reply #50 on: Aug 04, 2018, 01:01 PM »
Story time with Uncle Chez!!!😁 I wouldn’t miss it!!😎

Glad your doing better Snakebite!!😎

Yeah buddy, Chez is a great guy and fishing would be boring without him!

Rutt, glad your back on your ft but that leg still looks mighty ugly. :sick:

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #51 on: Aug 04, 2018, 02:03 PM »
LOL Spider! I don’t care HOW it looks..........,....it’s still working!  ;)
(Somewhat!  :o)

chris458wm

« Reply #52 on: Aug 04, 2018, 09:36 PM »

If I wasn't bustin you you'd know I was mad at ya.  How are you doing Brother, since our schedules changed we haven't talked. 

chris458wm

« Reply #53 on: Aug 04, 2018, 09:40 PM »
Rutt, I"m glad to see you're doing better and gimpin you're way back to full RuttNutt power.  You'll do it for sure.  Congratulations to your daughter on the medals, at the rate she'd collecting them you're going to have to put on an addition to the house.   :)

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #54 on: Aug 04, 2018, 10:14 PM »
LOL! Thanks Chris!   ;D

mr.clean

« Reply #55 on: Aug 06, 2018, 11:32 AM »
Mr. Clean- Thanks so much! Yes, God is good and he is allowing steady progress to be made!

We are very proud of our daughter- she amazes and inspires me! She had a great Championships last weekend, DESPITE everything that was going on! I was hoping to see it live, but had to settle for short video clips and pics during the drive home from Pitt on Sat. But it made the drive much shorter! Just glad I got to be there for the awards!  8)

You are welcome . Viewing  your photo personally think your leg great compared to other photos of snake bite that I have seen ,so happ for your family and you that your recovery has been fantastic to date.
Steve

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #56 on: Aug 06, 2018, 02:08 PM »
LOL! Looks a lot better now! This was last week

zwiggles

« Reply #57 on: Aug 06, 2018, 02:15 PM »
For whatever reason I got sucked into several episodes of “I was prey” on the animal planet network, and it made me think of this thread.

The show was about survivors of horrible incidents in which each individual survived amazing odds against a shark attack, snake bite, yote attack, and so on. Everyone on the show had decided to survive because of x,y, and z, but almost universally it was about god/family. Made me think of your comment about your family finding you on the trail, and how you just were not going to let that happen.

If you’re interested I would contact them as I am sure they would love to air your story in an episode on TV.

I am glad everything worked out for you and your loved ones.

mr.clean

« Reply #58 on: Aug 06, 2018, 04:54 PM »
Thank you for the reply. I see medical team left a message on your leg.
Steve

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #59 on: Aug 06, 2018, 04:54 PM »
Thanks zwiggles, but I have no desire to be on a TV show like that. Just trying to get the message out on outdoor sites/message boards to warn folks. NOBODY wants to go thru this if it can be avoided!!!!!!!  :o

Just got the hospital bill. Over $286,000 for 9 days at UPMC Pitt.
Thank God for insurance!  ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.