FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 513055 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #3225 on: Oct 30, 2019, 06:56 AM »
Did those in the the smoker a couple months ago Fred.     Awesome..  ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3226 on: Oct 30, 2019, 07:36 AM »
Those look very tasty! Big weather change coming. Time to get some outdoor stuff put away.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3227 on: Oct 30, 2019, 07:58 AM »
Those look very tasty! Big weather change coming. Time to get some outdoor stuff put away.

Rg

Yup that was the last of it.. Just have a couple beds left to clean and put shredded leaves on...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

filetandrelease

« Reply #3228 on: Oct 30, 2019, 08:24 AM »

They look great Dom

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3229 on: Oct 30, 2019, 06:54 PM »
Spent a couple hours grinding and picking up leaves from the yards. Put some wire fencing over my flower bed in the front. Stupid skunks or possums or squirrels or something have been digging it up ever since I reset it in prep for spring flower bulbs. Still have to set the bulbs.

Haven't pulled the pepper plants, dahlias or marigolds as yet. I'd like to try to winter over the dahlia tubers.

All in good time.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

filetandrelease

« Reply #3230 on: Oct 31, 2019, 07:20 AM »

Finally got my leaves taken care of for the last time , I pulled the rest of the garden ,

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3231 on: Oct 31, 2019, 07:37 AM »
My yard doesn't look like I did anything yesterday. Lots left on the two huge maples in front. Hopefully the big winds tonight will take care of the rest of them.

I still have to pull the dahlias and peppers. I'm going to let the marigolds self seed this year. Still have to plant mama's tulips and assorted bulbs.

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3232 on: Oct 31, 2019, 01:25 PM »

Still have a couple dozen pepper plants, we will see if they make it through the weekend, lots of small peppers still on them.

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #3233 on: Nov 02, 2019, 01:13 PM »

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3234 on: Nov 03, 2019, 04:31 AM »
Bacon seeds.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3235 on: Nov 03, 2019, 04:41 AM »
Didn't get much gardening done yesterday. Spent the day putting the boat away for the winter, cleaning the garage and installing a new man door on the garage. Today I have to install new seals on the two overhead doors, finish up the entrance door and then ....hopedully get to planting the bulbs. I have about 200 to plant in the front garden. Lots of tulips, Dutch Iris and crocus  to plant. I'll cover the bed with plastic chicken barrier and pieces of fencing from the gardens to keep the critters from digging it up. Might mulch it with leaves as well.

Of course, it'll be dark at 5:30.......stupid daylight savings time!

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3236 on: Nov 06, 2019, 02:08 PM »
Finally got all the bulbs planted. 190 of them.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3237 on: Nov 20, 2019, 01:47 PM »
The big greenhouse is starting to look like a pine forest... ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3238 on: Nov 20, 2019, 02:57 PM »
Cool Dom. It's beginning to look like Christmas at my Lowes as well. Trees have been arriving by the truckload.
Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3239 on: Nov 21, 2019, 11:27 AM »
Making lots of kissing balls and wreaths....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.