FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 513062 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #3240 on: Nov 21, 2019, 02:01 PM »
I refuse to ask about "kissing balls" .

Some things I don't keep to know ;D
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3241 on: Jan 31, 2020, 03:13 PM »
Anyone else missing their garden and fresh picked goodies?
I finished off the very last of my potatoes yesterday. Still have a pile of garlic (I'm happy to say) and plenty in the freezer. It's good, but not like the fresh picked.

I'll be eating home grown asparagus in a few months.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3242 on: Feb 01, 2020, 03:39 PM »
Looks like this in my yard.......

Looks like this in the greenhouses..  Getting ready..... 8)

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3243 on: Feb 06, 2020, 05:41 AM »
They're setting up the garden center at our store too Dom. Pretty soon the tractor trailers full of mulch will be rolling in. Seeds are on display and they're putting patio furniture together. Grills are slowly replacing the snow blowers.
The seasons roll on.
Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3244 on: Feb 27, 2020, 02:46 PM »
Snowing and blowing outside had the greenhouses rocking and rolling..  All the condensation was falling off the roof with every gust..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3245 on: Feb 27, 2020, 04:41 PM »
And the seasons roll on. There's an ever increasing pile of mulch, fencing, soil and other stuff surrounding the store. Amazing how much of it they sell each year.

The latest poop is that all our plants will carry the "Miracle Grow" label this year. Guess I'll continue to grow my own from seed.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3246 on: Mar 02, 2020, 04:49 AM »
Put the flag back up after three days of heavy wind and found sprouts of crocus, Iris and daffodils around the flag pole planting. I plan on raising that bed this year....I better get busy!

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3247 on: Mar 03, 2020, 02:42 PM »

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3248 on: Mar 04, 2020, 02:30 PM »
It's ramping up eh Dom?

The piles of mulch, fencing, soil, stone and anything else that comes on pallets is piling up all around the store.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3249 on: Mar 04, 2020, 03:00 PM »
Yes we are..   ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3250 on: Mar 04, 2020, 03:56 PM »
Does the machine in the third photo above fill pots on a conveyor?

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3251 on: Mar 04, 2020, 04:38 PM »
Yes. We use to do it by hand way back in the day..

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3252 on: Mar 05, 2020, 04:52 AM »
That's pretty cool! Another 2-3 weeks and I'll be starting stuff in the hot box.
Rg

icefisher47

« Reply #3253 on: Mar 05, 2020, 08:36 AM »
Yes. We use to do it by hand way back in the day..
That is a pretty cool machine. Wish we had a small place for a raised bed.
Take a kid fishing

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3254 on: Mar 06, 2020, 11:27 AM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.