FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: you guys still alive?  (Read 6736 times)

nic

you guys still alive?
« on: Apr 17, 2011, 12:10 AM »
just like to know how devils lake has been fishing for eyes? and when to go?

corny13

Re: you guys still alive?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:20 PM »
DL was good again last year from reports I heard, I fish the impoundments more myself of Oahe and Sakajawea.  Late May and  June is a good time to fish DL......  So can be the fall...

nic

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:34 PM »
DL was good again last year from reports I heard, I fish the impoundments more myself of Oahe and Sakajawea.  Late May and  June is a good time to fish DL......  So can be the fall...
thanks for the info. sounds like the bite is similar to MT.hope you guys can get a few more people on the site

JayHelfrich

• My kids can out fish you!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2011, 01:11 PM »
For up to date North Dakota fishing info look @ http://www.fishingbuddy.com/.  The guys who report have their own site and don't come visit over here much.

Jay
Take a kid fishing now and they will return the favor later!

nic

« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2011, 10:14 PM »
For up to date North Dakota fishing info look @ http://www.fishingbuddy.com/.  The guys who report have their own site and don't come visit over here much.

Jay
thanks for the info jay! i was born in butte! nice to see a guy from MT on the nodak site!

JayHelfrich

« Reply #5 on: Apr 23, 2011, 03:57 PM »
I worked in the Stanley ND area for a while and enjoyed fishing White Earth Dam, Lake Sak, and Lake Darling @ Grano Bridge.  Caught lots of delicious walleye and northern's.

Jay

nic

« Reply #6 on: Apr 23, 2011, 10:43 PM »
I worked in the Stanley ND area for a while and enjoyed fishing White Earth Dam, Lake Sak, and Lake Darling @ Grano Bridge.  Caught lots of delicious walleye and northern's.

Jay
lucky you! ive been stuck in MT my whole life! not a bad thing!!! ive caught my limit most trips  but would be nice to fish other places like ND once in a while. hard to budget a trip,w/gas the way it is?

JayHelfrich

« Reply #7 on: Apr 28, 2011, 01:11 AM »
Looks like I'll be heading back to North Dakota for work here the middle of May.  I got a great offer from a good company.  Can't wait!

Jay

nic

« Reply #8 on: Apr 29, 2011, 10:59 PM »
Looks like I'll be heading back to North Dakota for work here the middle of May.  I got a great offer from a good company.  Can't wait!

Jay
hope you have time to get on the site and out fishing to let us know how you do.  you must be going on the oil rigs?  let me know the demand for hard workers of various skills if any needed. im a custom home builder w/out a home to build at the moment.  just exploring options!?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.