FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What's your favorite NY opening day???  (Read 4724 times)

SuperX2

• Giv'em The One Four
Re: What's your favorite NY opening day???
« Reply #15 on: Apr 05, 2004, 06:03 AM »
First Sat. in May is the best d**n fishing day around for this line buster. Can go for almost anything come that day.  8)

Polar

« Reply #16 on: Apr 05, 2004, 11:44 AM »
Opening night of walleye is my favorite,followed by first ice.

bigdave1018

« Reply #17 on: Apr 05, 2004, 01:08 PM »
ill have to say the pike opener is mine. thats when my pike crew and i meet at black lk every year since 1975. nothing but fishing ,playing cards, drinking beer and seeing my crew members. its a tough job and hopefully i make the next 20 openers same lake same time. ps im always looking for newbies to join my crew. my website is www.thepikecrew.com. im big dave in there to. its an awesome site and it has won the best outdoor site on the web a few times. tks again big dave.

Jdawg67

« Reply #18 on: Apr 05, 2004, 01:34 PM »
I'm in for opening of Trout.  Walking a small stream looking for that perfect pocket that definatelyt has a fish in it.  Realizing that over the winter you have forgotten the finer arts of making that perfect cast.  Finally getting the rust off long enought hit that perfect spot.  Wait for it wait for it.  Bang the pole electrifies, and you see that silver bolt come out from under that log.  Yep that is my favorite. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.