FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Worm stand...  (Read 2310 times)

perchslayer25

Worm stand...
« on: Apr 05, 2004, 04:33 PM »
ive been noticing latley it is hard to find warms for sale without having to drive...so i have been thinking about sellling them...anyone got any ideas for prices and what have ya..in the hannibal area
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

reubenpa

Re: Worm stand...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2004, 05:06 PM »
I used to sell them in C PA for a buck a doz when I was 13 and I made over 200 bucks in 3 months. If I could have done it another year, I could have made tons!!!   Down there I could have sold them for about 2:50 doz easily they are expensive there
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

perchslayer25

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2004, 05:34 PM »
I have night crawlers in one tub....then trout worms in another tub....but then i keep onion worms fertalized to...and i mean good onion worms...should the prices be different for the onion worms...just some ideas..and thanx guys
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2004, 12:34 AM »
OK, I'll bite . . .

Onion worms?  ???

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

deerslayer92163

« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2004, 01:37 AM »
hey perchslayer theres another one for you maybe you should start a topic on onion worms

perchslayer25

« Reply #5 on: Apr 06, 2004, 06:16 AM »
well an onion worm simply is just a worm smelling like onions.....i have a tub of potting soil with about 100 onions ground up in side it....mixed in the dirt...the fish seem to love them....but it is hard to get these worms out of the tub because it stinks so bad it almost passes me out...but its just worms with onions....alot of onions...and it works great...and i also have colored real worms...tha die nuts or whatever its called

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
« Reply #6 on: Apr 06, 2004, 06:46 AM »
i buy mousies by the 1000's for ice and panfishing and add chopped onions too!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.