FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Oneida lake  (Read 7845 times)

Hangman

Re: Oneida lake
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 12:34 PM »
To try to keep the lurkers out.

Wow, I didn't know that... (im slow) ne way, 1 16" on Tue in 7 feet worm and jig. Right at sunset.

Hang

meathunter

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 02:09 AM »
ive been hittin up the river and its been real slow
the water is way down
yeasterday night it was really clear
all weekend it was real murky for the rain and wind
i hope things settle down and next year i hope there are some game wardens patrolling the river a little more BEFORE the opener
why is it better to harrass us  fisherman on opening day but not do anything before the season starts
heard there was a guy fishing in scriba creek friday at noon also,right under the dec nose and someone finally went and said something to the hatchery
never heard the out come but i hope they got that snake
im no cop but ill tell you what i see any more junk this year i will get license plates and call them in myself

There's a warden on the north shore, Ive talked to him in the past and he is very helpful......he's on our side.  Looked up his number in the regulations guide, 315-623-7657 cell phone.  Get a plate number and description of these bandits and give him a call.  The extra minute to make the call may save us some fish.

maceo511

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008, 10:44 AM »
I hear Chitt. Creek is nice for the eyes

biggeorge50

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 03:54 PM »
The ECO in Constantia is Tony Panipinto.  He wants us to report violations to him so he can try to do something.  The ECO's are spread way too thin and can't be everywhere at once.  The majority of their time is spent on environmental issues.  That is why they are now called Environmental Conservation Officers instead of Game Wardens.
I know enough, I just can't think of most of it.

Floating Algae

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 06:43 PM »
To try to keep the lurkers out.
Like me............... Pyle ole boy.......... ;)

pyle

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008, 07:21 PM »

Nothing like you.......

You know what they say....Birds of a feather........ :laugh:

BTW had time to get your boat in the water yet? I did mine once..lol  Every monday and tuesday I have off. The weather hasnt been the greatest :-\

eyedoktr

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2008, 09:17 PM »

Nah, you're not a lurker. You just aren't near a computer enough. C'mon, gut that new boat in the water and let's go fishing.
Pete Lewis

Hangman

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2008, 11:07 PM »
I guess I should say a few words so I can loose my "lurker" status.  Can't get my engine to run right, Ive replaced plugs and gas. I guess it's time to look at the fuel pump.  Shore fishin for me.

Floating Algae

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 05:23 PM »
Nah, you're not a lurker. You just aren't near a computer enough. C'mon, gut that new boat in the water and let's go fishing.
I going to pick it up with Bono&Raaven this weekend........... Ill call ya when i get some time to take it out... Working 6-10's in fulton for a couple more weeks then its all about the fish... ;D

The Daiwa Kid

• work is for people who don't fish!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2008, 08:10 AM »
Fishing was awesome around the pier by Sylvan Beach lastnite. All 3 were BIG spawned out females & all fell victim to the small Husky Jerk - Tenn. Shad. Only took 40 mins. & I was out. Going back for another round tonight. Good Luck !

Floating Algae

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM »
Nothing like you.......

You know what they say....Birds of a feather........ :laugh:

BTW had time to get your boat in the water yet? I did mine once..lol  Every monday and tuesday I have off. The weather hasnt been the greatest :-\
Havent even picked it up yet............... Did buy a brand new 5th wheel.............Havent used that yet either...........Oh well Raaven and I are supposed to go and pick up the boat on Sat.... We will see if that happens or not............... Good talking to you pal.......

pyle

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2008, 09:13 PM »
Havent even picked it up yet............... Did buy a brand new 5th wheel.............Havent used that yet either...........Oh well Raaven and I are supposed to go and pick up the boat on Sat.... We will see if that happens or not............... Good talking to you pal.......

Cool...Let me know how it is.  Im hopefully goin out monday and tuesday if the weather is ok. But im too the point I dont care what it is. Paid all this money for the boat and been out once ::)

blipp39211

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 11:46 AM »
Hope to head out tonight?  Any updates from recent catches?

blipp39211

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 01:04 PM »
Fishing was awesome around the pier by Sylvan Beach lastnite. All 3 were BIG spawned out females & all fell victim to the small Husky Jerk - Tenn. Shad. Only took 40 mins. & I was out. Going back for another round tonight. Good Luck !
How did you do last night?  Where exactly is the pier?  Is that the same as the rock pile?

The Daiwa Kid

• work is for people who don't fish!
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2008, 01:13 PM »
Yeah , same place. I will be out there tonight.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.