FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: crappie  (Read 5715 times)

orangegill

Re: crappie
« Reply #45 on: Mar 30, 2009, 09:31 AM »
i was there yesterday at 8 am ....there was no boat on the south side of bridge...are you fish bay brige...i caught 1 crappie and 1 perch... ??? ???come on guy
AGREE...... I FISHED SODUS ALL DAY FRIDAY, SAT, AND SUNDAY....THE BRIDGE WAS PACKED. HOWEVER I DID SEE SOME BOATS FISH UNDER THE BRIDGE. BUT ONLY SEEING TWO CRAPPIES CAUGHT ON THE BRIDGE FOR THE 3 DAYS MAKES ME BELIEVE THAT HE FULL OF IT, HE WOULD OF BEEN YAPPIN HIS GUMS BRAGGIN AND THE REPORT WOULD OF TRAVELED...... I HEARD NOTHING. CAUGHT LOTS OF PERCH, SOME JUMBOS, BASS WHERE EVERYWHERS SUNDAY. BUT IF THE CRAPPIES WERE BEING HAMMERED UNDER THE BRIDGE, WE WOULD OF SEEN MORE THAN TWO FISHING OFF IT.....
AND AS FAR AS FISHING OFF THE BRIDGE GOES, IT WILL BE A NO FISH ZONE SOON IF PEOPLE KEEP LEAVING JUNK BEHIND, SO DONT b***h WHEN IT HAPPENS SCUM BAGS.

GAR

« Reply #46 on: Mar 30, 2009, 04:55 PM »
ask the guys who were there on the bridge.  They saw my bucket of slabs.  No need to brag I'm just telling folks where i went, what i used and what i caught. If you don't think it's real, don't go catch crappies, I don't care, But guys from out of town have a hard time knowing when to go fish sodus for crappies, perch, bullhead and whatnot. These reprots are supposed to help. I only go there a couple times a year and i always hit the same spot and i always do well. By the way, these guys up there said the bullheads are in good at night.

niagarajiggin

• Keep Your Rods Bent !!
« Reply #47 on: Mar 31, 2009, 01:26 PM »
hey Tube - it's simple assumption....everytime I go to one of my 'secret' spots, you show up

so if it's a 'secret' spot, it must be where I go...and if you end up there, then I would assume you're aware that they are 'secret' spots and therefore wouldn't want to give up those 'secret' spots because then they wouldn't be 'secret' anymore.

So as long as I have 'secret' spots and you keep utilizing them and don't tell anyone, they will forever be 'secret' spots

see what I'm sayin'  ;D
Keep Your Rods Bent !!!           
NYFOA Member
Master Forest Owner

ICE ADDICT

« Reply #48 on: Mar 31, 2009, 02:15 PM »
hey Tube - it's simple assumption....everytime I go to one of my 'secret' spots, you show up

so if it's a 'secret' spot, it must be where I go...and if you end up there, then I would assume you're aware that they are 'secret' spots and therefore wouldn't want to give up those 'secret' spots because then they wouldn't be 'secret' anymore.

So as long as I have 'secret' spots and you keep utilizing them and don't tell anyone, they will forever be 'secret' spots

see what I'm sayin'  ;D

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,,,,,yeah.......ok.........I think....
We all believe in something,...I believe I'll go fishin'....

piker1

• here fishy,fishy
« Reply #49 on: Apr 02, 2009, 06:23 AM »
where is applegate (what body of water/near what town)?
Applegate is boat launch at river in Fulton ,Ny... can't miss it next to millers brewery, sign by the road at launch........ ;D
If your not fishing , your not living

GAR

« Reply #50 on: Apr 02, 2009, 04:47 PM »
They hit them on Honeoye yesterday - south end.

fishmaster13184

« Reply #51 on: Apr 02, 2009, 07:16 PM »
today at honeyoye too. my buddy and his bro limited out again

orangegill

« Reply #52 on: Apr 04, 2009, 07:59 PM »
 :w00t:WELL PUT IN SOME GOOD HOURS THIS WEEK, GOT INTO A FEW BATCHES,FOR ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THE FINGER LAKES.......( HINT,HINT) TRY THE SHALLOW END OF THE LAKE AROUND THE R.R. BRIDGE, ALSO FED THROUGH SOME SMALL ONES NEXT TO MONTEZUMA (HINT,HINT) NORTH LOCKS. BUT R.R. IS HOTTER...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.