FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Crappies are turning on!!!  (Read 6236 times)

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
Re: Crappies are turning on!!!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:42 AM »
I got this beautifull lund boat with a nice livewell and more panfish equipment than gander does but I got no one to fish with if I go alone then who is gonna clean my limit of slabs
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

lambaste em

• WHERE THE SUCKA'S AT!!
« Reply #31 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:46 AM »
I got this beautifull lund boat with a nice livewell and more panfish equipment than gander does but I got no one to fish with if I go alone then who is gonna clean my limit of slabs
im ready lets go ill bring a sharp knife  ;D

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #32 on: Mar 30, 2010, 11:12 AM »
dave whats going on man any time brother just tell me when and where you and shane are always welcome but do you guys know how to fillet i got my utility knife ready to go  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #33 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:00 PM »
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4557756/v205816134

Me this weekend...soaking up the sun...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

KgbnY

« Reply #34 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:10 PM »

Huntny30

« Reply #35 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:16 PM »
Thanks that will be me this weekend...Thurs evening, Fri and Sat...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #36 on: Mar 31, 2010, 05:05 PM »
I'll bring the flippy floppys!!!! Cheeks out!!! 8)

Huntyeraws

« Reply #37 on: Mar 31, 2010, 07:43 PM »
Looking forward to catch some slabs
Owner/Trainer/Handler - HR Wine Country Water Lily SH

Marcus

« Reply #38 on: Mar 31, 2010, 07:56 PM »
I am nowhere near you guys but theyare starting to do their spring thing early this year out this way also. This weekend the weather should really get them into pre-spawn "piranha" mode I am pumped. Where I fish I am almost alone I love it. This year all those 8"ers should be keepers. Have fun out there

mikeymjr23

« Reply #39 on: Mar 31, 2010, 08:00 PM »
Marcus, when are we gonna get together and fish?!  Get Dan, you and I out again....

fishit

« Reply #40 on: Mar 31, 2010, 08:18 PM »
I heard that T-Pain is now on the B.A.S.S. Elite Series?

Any ideas on his major sponsors?
1,168,124 Trout caught and released since 1997...another good year for the trout...

Marcus

« Reply #41 on: Mar 31, 2010, 08:19 PM »
Dan hibernates until ice -up  ;D   We are gonna start fishing a different lake from the one you normally see us at this weekend, Gonna bust out the canoes and have at it. PM me if you're interested . It feels early, but I feel confident. Gonna hit the spot tomorrow after work and I will know better what the plans for the weekend are.  A bullhead/channel cat trip may be in the works for the weekend also...

Huntny30

« Reply #42 on: Apr 01, 2010, 05:34 AM »
The fishing weather has started boys and girls...good luck enjoy the rays...set the hook when they you feel the tap...hope to see lots of pics, stories and reports...

wannafish

« Reply #43 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:13 AM »
anybody ever had luck catching crappies on cayuga lake?? north end?? i've always heard stories about guys catching them under the railroad tressels at the north end of the lake. we've tried several times, over the years, with no luck and i am wondering if we just have bad timing, bad luck, or bad information. anybody know anything? i know alot of guys are tight lipped about "secret" spots but it is a public lake, and you can only really fish the tressels by boat, and i hear alot of fishing stories, i just want to know if they are stories or there are fish to be had there.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #44 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:42 AM »
anybody ever had luck catching crappies on cayuga lake?? north end?? i've always heard stories about guys catching them under the railroad tressels at the north end of the lake. we've tried several times, over the years, with no luck and i am wondering if we just have bad timing, bad luck, or bad information. anybody know anything? i know alot of guys are tight lipped about "secret" spots but it is a public lake, and you can only really fish the tressels by boat, and i hear alot of fishing stories, i just want to know if they are stories or there are fish to be had there.

The north end of Cayuga is a crappie GEM !     Fish in the shadows of the train trestle and/or the duck blinds on sunny days and you'll be suprised and impressed with the action !   It's a big area but once you locate some fish, the action is great.
   We've caught many nice crappies from shore at the little park right in the village of Cayuga.    Cast way out right in front of the big willow tree with a light colored jig or float a minnow out there.  It's not every day but when they're running the shoreline, that spot can be a blast !
  Also, if you go down to Union Springs, anchor in or near the entrance to Castelli's Marina and work it with jigs or minnows.   Huge feeding area for the crappies.   Same @ Hibiscus Harbor.
  On the West shore, the shoreline just north of Cayuga Lake State Park always produces some fish once the water warms up a little !
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.