FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: IceJohn Thanks, your the Man!!  (Read 2178 times)

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
IceJohn Thanks, your the Man!!
« on: Jul 06, 2004, 01:37 PM »
John,
Thanks for the invite to come up and do some fishing on Lake Ontario.  I had a great time catching all those Smallies.  Its been a long time since I pursued them and was not let down by the action.  Awesome trip and you will definately see me up there again.............and SOON!!!

Thanks again,
Steve

ps....my boat finally dried out from the swamping that A$$h@le gave me  :o >:( ;D
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

bigdave1018

Re: IceJohn Thanks, your the Man!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 06, 2004, 06:24 PM »
yo steve im happy that you got into the smallies but was really hoping for an invite to fish with you and ij. i was less then 15 mins from where you launched,lol. maybe nexttime. and remember big dave needs a big boat, a real big stable boat lmao!!!!!!!!

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 07, 2004, 08:07 AM »
Bigdave,
If you would have returned the phone call or message earlier you would have been fishing  ;D ;)

My boat is big enough to support yer weight  ;D

Tight Lines and will let you know when the next trip is!!!

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

squareback

« Reply #3 on: Jul 07, 2004, 08:31 AM »
All right  fellas....where'd you go and what caught the bronzebacks?...spill the beans...port bay??20' of water??  am i close??

later,

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 07, 2004, 09:52 AM »
Squareback,
Yup, yer close  ;D.  I actually used crankbaits but there was alot of people in deeper water trolling/drifting stickbaits and crawlers and having fairly good luck.  Also a charter that was in considerable deeper water trolling stickbaits for browns was having good luck on smallies.

With the action in that area, I was considering heading up to the Islands around the St. Lawrence river area.  Does anyone know if this is a productive area.  I think I have the Smallmouth bug again  ;)

Steve

bigdave1018

« Reply #5 on: Jul 07, 2004, 05:42 PM »
steve, i think i tried around 8 am that same day right after i checked my email. no biggie, im just glad that you and ij had a blast and caught fish!!!!! continued tight lines and yes the 1000 islands is loaded with bass both lm and sm. big dave, still fishing from the port bay marina docks but not for long, out.

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Jul 08, 2004, 06:20 AM »
Dave I'll get with you in a few days..........thinking of heading up again...SOON!!  I'm going to see if Icejohn is going to be free for a couple days also

Steve out for now.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.