FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: krings point  (Read 6738 times)

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
Re: krings point
« Reply #15 on: Apr 06, 2011, 07:16 PM »
Hope the bite holds. Percheye is going with me and DD is taking a friend too. Will bring lots of minnows and big lunch and thermos.

filetandrelease

« Reply #16 on: Apr 06, 2011, 07:33 PM »
just curious any size or is it a whole lot of sorting to get a pale of over 8" fish ?

NYFishtracker

« Reply #17 on: Apr 06, 2011, 08:18 PM »
Decent size but as always some sorting

DWS

« Reply #18 on: Apr 06, 2011, 08:25 PM »
I fished  Kring sunday morning with one of my daughters. We had a great time as the bite was basically non stop all day . Lots and lots of peeps. Get there early . Fished the bay side west of the boat launch. Mostly throw backs. Biggest perch came off worms on drop shot. I saw many people keeping really small perch ? and they were real happy to have them . Not my thing but whatever floats your boat i Guess. Weather was perfect . See ya .

esox v

« Reply #19 on: Apr 06, 2011, 10:04 PM »
 Hmmmm.... it Sounds like a Dink fest to me...
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

raate

« Reply #20 on: Apr 07, 2011, 06:54 AM »
just curious any size or is it a whole lot of sorting to get a pale of over 8" fish ?
Don't bother going, they are all 5 inch fish..... ::) If you believe me, there will be one less guy up there!  8) Well , put it to you this way...ALL THOSE MARKET FISHERMAN...Keep them 8 inches and up... ;) You think they are spending their day over a school of "dinks"?  :-*
Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience!

esox v

« Reply #21 on: Apr 07, 2011, 07:11 AM »
Don't bother going, they are all 5 inch fish..... ::) If you believe me, there will be one less guy up there!  8) Well , put it to you this way...ALL THOSE MARKET FISHERMAN...Keep them 8 inches and up... ;) You think they are spending their day over a school of "dinks"?  :-*
Can you say cat food anyone !! And Yes...and I can't believe the crap that market fisherman keep up there ... No limit... no worries about dinks messin with your 50 fish average. They do get some nice fish but they get gooned out fast..just like everywhere else...  ;D ;D

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
« Reply #22 on: Apr 07, 2011, 07:14 AM »
We will see won't we? Be ready for an honest report when I get back.

esox v

« Reply #23 on: Apr 07, 2011, 07:20 AM »
 Boggey... did I see you fishing yesterday ??

Fishingforfun2010

« Reply #24 on: Apr 07, 2011, 12:41 PM »
Thinking about putting the boat in up there on Tuesday...weather permitting. A guy from work had his boat in up there and did decent. The larger ones are still off shore a bit. He said there were tons of people off the shore. If not there maybe ill put it in up near brandy brooke and coles creek. I see people fishing out there this morning with boats when I went to pick up mine from the dealer. Wish I could have weekdays off more often...

percheye30

« Reply #25 on: Apr 09, 2011, 05:57 PM »
pretty good size to them a little weeding.me and jboogey got into them pretty good today up their.

filetandrelease

« Reply #26 on: Apr 09, 2011, 06:19 PM »
pretty good size to them a little weeding.me and jboogey got into them pretty good today up their.
thank you for the info , :flag:

filetandrelease

« Reply #27 on: Apr 09, 2011, 06:21 PM »
Don't bother going, they are all 5 inch fish..... ::) If you believe me, there will be one less guy up there!  8) Well , put it to you this way...ALL THOSE MARKET FISHERMAN...Keep them 8 inches and up... ;) You think they are spending their day over a school of "dinks"?  :-*
could be they are buying 7.5" perch up there  dinks are on the menu  :o

walleyehunter01

« Reply #28 on: Apr 09, 2011, 08:36 PM »
fished today from 730 to 230 and manageded 2/3 of a bucket 8 to 12"ers.bite slowed down after 12.did see a couple boats pulling them in 1 after another.must of been using crabs?????.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #29 on: Apr 09, 2011, 09:24 PM »
ya well WOW i will stay down here and catch dink perch and save $40.00 in gas then ::) ::) ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.