FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: easyer way to clean bullheads  (Read 7327 times)

perchslayer25

Re: easyer way to clean bullheads
« Reply #15 on: Mar 29, 2004, 06:17 PM »
Mad bomber...i saw the same way...i think we are thinking odf the same way...cause i saw someone do it in 5 seconds...i can do it in about 30 seconds..but i have only been doing it for like 2 years...so maby a little more practice ill be down to 5 seconds
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

hosscletuslulu

• PERCHPULLER
« Reply #16 on: Apr 01, 2004, 05:47 PM »
Yeah the guy I know used to clean tons of him for his dad they used to miss school after a good night to clean the catch he said after 10,000 you get real good

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #17 on: Apr 03, 2004, 11:14 PM »
Yeah the guy I know used to clean tons of him for his dad they used to miss school after a good night to clean the catch he said after 10,000 you get real good

After 10,000, you had better be good, or you can't count to 10 on your two hands anymore . . .   One, Two, missing finger, Three . . . Nine, then you start having to use toes.   ;D

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.