FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Well they aint fishin pics, but they're pics!!!  (Read 1979 times)

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
Well they aint fishin pics, but they're pics!!!
« on: May 03, 2008, 09:41 PM »
I'll throw a few prom pics up here for everyone to see the PRETTY boy side of steelie!!!  Also some new bodyart i got done today!!!

Me in the Denali
Me and the date
Me n my buddies
me and my lil siss!!!

Well buddy talked me into gettin my first tattoo today.  Figured What the hell.. WHy not?? so here that is..

TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
Re: Well they aint fishin pics, but they're pics!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:00 PM »
Ya know, that's not a steelie on your arm. Nice tat though.
Is she a fisherwoman? If not, why? ;D

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 10:02 PM »
We're workin on it mud!!! She wants to come along this summer on the bass boat chasin some largies/smallies around!!!!  I did see a SICK tat at the shop of a steelie, thought bout gettin it but i wanted the euro mount....  If i get another one it may be a steelie, or a turkey gobblin outta the roost
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 10:10 PM »
It't a very nice tat. Just pick your favorite I have a couple as old as you and I don't regret them. I just have to figure out how to make outdoor tats fit in with them.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 10:24 PM »
Thats wut i figured, i love huntin fishin and trappin and kno i will till the day i die, so anything permantly put on my body that has anything to do with hunting fishing or trapping will always have the same meaning
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

mud_n_fun

• Take a Kid Fishing!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 10:35 PM »
Trappin? I haven't done that in year. I used to to trap in the UP. I just don't see the areas down here for rats. I was thinking about getting into coons sinces I moved down here.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 10:45 PM »
Basically all i target is water trappin, coon, rats, mink.  2 yrs ago was my first year after canines, got my first coy and first fox, didnt do it last season.  Me and my trap/fish/huntin buddy are gettin a bunch of 13/4 and #2 footholds for next season.  Had a farmer stop us on the road one day wantin us to trap fox, this certain section holds A** loads of fox, so we're gonna give the canines hell next yr, along with the water trappin yet.....  IM off to bed, gotta bring another guy turkey huntin in the mornin, last day of 1st season tomarrow.....
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Rumrunner

• I think we're leanin'........
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 09:52 AM »
First tat?  LOL.....  I have tons of em.  No regrets here either.  Glad you had fun at prom. 
M.I.R.C.

Steelie Slayer

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 11:20 AM »
Outdoors ones rum?? If they are show me some pics of your favs!  I need some more ideas...
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.