FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How do you resize pictures????  (Read 1774 times)

gillmaniac

• I Don't Go Fishing, I Go Catching!!!
How do you resize pictures????
« on: Jun 24, 2005, 07:24 PM »
How do you resize pictures to post on here. Thanks for any info.

gill
I am a maniac for gills!!!!

Hood

Re: How do you resize pictures????
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2005, 04:56 PM »
Hey gill, I resize mine on photobucket, sometimes it does it automatically if they are huge. Be careful and realize they resize from the original. After that they resize off the resized photo and not the original, I had a couple pics come out smaller than my icon. Make sure you save an extra copy of the original photo on your computer in case it resizes too small and then u can start over, good luck :)
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

gillmaniac

« Reply #2 on: Jun 25, 2005, 05:09 PM »
i belong to mystic color lab and everytime i upload onto the site it turns out really small like this one:
so how do you resize them on mystic color lab or even before you upload the onto the internet. Thanks for the info.

gill

Hood

« Reply #3 on: Jun 25, 2005, 08:53 PM »
geez, i dunno man, maybe you should open a photobucket account, they are free and seem more friendly to this site  :)
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

gillmaniac

« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2005, 10:49 PM »
geez, i dunno man, maybe you should open a photobucket account, they are free and seem more friendly to this site  :)
well i made one before and i forget it and if i try to make another one i cant comfirm the email because it doesnt let you have 2 acountants for a email address. Thanks though

giull

Kyle

« Reply #5 on: Jun 26, 2005, 02:01 PM »
Gillmaniac,
I was having problems with my pics..they were too dam big.  I found that if you open the pictures up in paint and go to the heading "Image" then "Stretch/Skew" you can juggle around with the size i.e. changing 100 on horizontal and vertical to..lets say 30.  If you think 30 is too small or too big hit "ctrl z" and it undos it.  Keep trying till you get right size.  Also make sure to keep your original and make a new copy of the new one.
Hope that helps.
Tight lines!

gillmaniac

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2005, 03:33 PM »
Gillmaniac,
I was having problems with my pics..they were too dam big.  I found that if you open the pictures up in paint and go to the heading "Image" then "Stretch/Skew" you can juggle around with the size i.e. changing 100 on horizontal and vertical to..lets say 30.  If you think 30 is too small or too big hit "ctrl z" and it undos it.  Keep trying till you get right size.  Also make sure to keep your original and make a new copy of the new one.
Hope that helps.
Tight lines!
Thanks i'll try that.

gill

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #7 on: Jun 28, 2005, 01:03 PM »
gillmaniac: to make another photobucket account make a yahoo screen name and include email abiliies. (its free!) Then go to photobucket and use that as your email address. It's sort of cheating but I hear it works!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.