MFF US Northeast > Connecticut

Stripers

(1/4) > >>

Ravo_Himself:
Anybody been out yet? Still a little early but hearing reports of schoolies getting really active and a couple 30"era being caught in the Farmington and up by the Westfield river

lowaccord66:
Not yet.  Long season though.  Waiting for the big ones to show.  What have you been up to lately?

Fishermantim:
I'm hoping to test some local waters this weekend and see if there are any around.

Ravo_Himself:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Apr 28, 2017, 09:54 AM ---Not yet.  Long season though.  Waiting for the big ones to show.  What have you been up to lately?

--- End quote ---

Moved into a new house beginning of the year. Been doing a lot of work to it. Finally getting around to breaking out the gear and going through everything though. From what I've been reading the big boys are probably only a week or two away. Hoping we get a good year for them in the river this year

lowaccord66:

--- Quote from: Ravo_Himself on May 02, 2017, 08:07 AM ---Moved into a new house beginning of the year. Been doing a lot of work to it. Finally getting around to breaking out the gear and going through everything though. From what I've been reading the big boys are probably only a week or two away. Hoping we get a good year for them in the river this year

--- End quote ---

Ive nver chased them in the river but I am going to try.  Congrats on the move!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version