FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What's Up!  (Read 4283 times)

Powerworm

• There's One!
What's Up!
« on: Mar 22, 2004, 07:52 PM »
I thought you guys fish after the ice melted. Is everyone working overtime to save up for next winter or what?

asphalt_kid

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Anybody seen my ice auger?????
Re: What's Up!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2004, 10:04 PM »
Well Powerworm I have been hittin the river by the house and a few lakes and ponds gettin some fish.  Catchin a few but nothin really to get overly excited about except for a couple of nice smallies, earlier last week.

HELLO ANYBODY HOME????

river scum

• fishin is livin
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2004, 10:15 PM »
warm this week, so there should be some good fishin by friday. i hope to get down your way worm,beginin of next week. we can only wait n see.

FishinDog

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2004, 07:44 AM »
Just waiting for some better weather. I guess I am getting soft as I age ::)  Hope to hit a NE lake this weekend and then I'll have something to talk about...

FishinDog....

Powerworm

• There's One!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2004, 06:05 PM »
Good to  see some posts. I myself was sick last week. Last time I was out was the 14th. I did well, but I'm over due for some casting. I assume the snow slowed things up, this week looks good though. As I posted on indianainfo.net, I have heard the pike are biting on the upper Tippy river. Starve Hollow is sounding good for bass. Riverman if you get down here drop me a line. My boat's still up in Muncie, I'm a shore wh*r* for now. Kid, good to hear some one is catching my smallies. I always had the best luck on chartuese spinners and rebel craws. That river has ate more crank baits than are currently in my tackle box, and believe me that's a lot. Again, good to see some posts. I thought I was all alone in here. ;D

flynuts2004

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2004, 02:46 AM »
It's Great to see your post, I am about to hit the rivers and lakes again... If you see an old guy with a fly rod it may be me.... See you all

Rick

High Tide

« Reply #6 on: Mar 24, 2004, 09:11 AM »
Powerworm- I hear you on the White River being a lure hoover, that is why I like top water if I can see it than I can keep it longer.  I will be at the Brookville Res. Friday, Saturday, and the White River on Sunday, so I hope to posted good news this weekend.  Let's just hope mother nature is kind to us this weekend, because weather like this will get the walleye and crappie in the shallower water. ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.