FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I Dreamed I Was Ice Fishing  (Read 5626 times)

eddierod

Re: I Dreamed I Was Ice Fishing
« Reply #30 on: Sep 02, 2010, 08:51 PM »
 OK You guys got me going after watching this a couple time. I took a nap after work for a hour or so and had a dream I was ice fishing, it was very thin but enough to hold ya, Had a tip-down go down grabbed it started to pull it up, heavy, not really pulling but coming up. Finally get a look and it's a muskrat!!! Jumps out of the hole and when it does,....Bites my wrist !!  Wake up!  The only time I see rats is crappie fishing on the Seneca River.... any toughts on this? You got me... ::)

eddierod

« Reply #31 on: Sep 03, 2010, 12:12 PM »
MMMmmm Nothing..  ::)

outdoorsman

« Reply #32 on: Sep 03, 2010, 10:46 PM »
OK You guys got me going after watching this a couple time. I took a nap after work for a hour or so and had a dream I was ice fishing, it was very thin but enough to hold ya, Had a tip-down go down grabbed it started to pull it up, heavy, not really pulling but coming up. Finally get a look and it's a muskrat!!! Jumps out of the hole and when it does,....Bites my wrist !!  Wake up!  The only time I see rats is crappie fishing on the Seneca River.... any toughts on this? You got me... ::)

:tipup:

Trapper in disguise?  ;)
"I just want to get the work over as soon as possible so I can do some fishing. Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except that I still get to kill something."

iceice

• FISH HARD
« Reply #33 on: Sep 06, 2010, 07:22 AM »
The fall season in New York creates many day dreams for me. ::)For ware I got my name!     ICEICE,ICEICE,ICEICE!!!!
2005 17FT LUND MR PIKE                                                                                       
 90hp MERCURY OPTIMAX
WALKER DOWNRIGGERS
JUST ADD WATER!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.